Summary.

Summary:

Kiss me on the mouth and set me free
But please, don't bite
You can coax the cold right out of me
Drape me in your warmth

Oleander Cullen's life is full of agonizing pain.

It wasn't always like that, of course but now it toils with the thoughts and feelings of others. His bloodlust is much to bear, and he's surrounded by sweaty, squirmy, fresh full of blood teenagers. Not even adults or people with common sense, bloody freaking teenagers.

Many days he can barely function without going insane with pain and hunger and fear and...

But patience is something to be learned and control is not so easily given. Cold hands became ice in the depths of solitude. Bright eyes dimmed and the world was blank.

Color was nonexistent, until one day, it came.

A boy not much older than himself became the sun and his family might not approve. Edward may rage, Rosalie will pout, Carlisle will plead, but this boy, this strangely disgusting boy makes him better.

Seth Clearwater brought color, and he can't thank him enough.

Disclaimer:
I don't own anything but Oleander, his plot and perhaps one or two more characters. Twilight doesn't belong to this bitch.

Warnings:
Mentions of death, abuse, suicidal thoughts, maybe some PG-13 kissing, swearing and implied rape.

Notes:
Just to let you know I'm a very lazy girl, probably won't update as much as I should. I work on stuff in spurts. Uh, any spelling errors point 'em out, blah, blah you get the gist. Um, if there's no sex that means my story's not mature, right. I'm confused.