Valentine's Day scenario special!!

Requested:DreamStoryM
Thank you dream story m for this request and thank you for your support appreciate it, I hope you like this I try my best at least I just want to make sure that you enjoy it anyway bye!!

Lugwig: well, sense he is so charming, he took you to a nice restaurant for Valentine's day(don't worry he gave you chocolate too). Later after the nice dinner he took to the beach to watch the sundown, while watching the beautiful sun down, Lugwig gave you the sweetest kiss on the cheek then turn back to watch the sundown, you leaned your head on his shoulder smiling at the sundown, Ludwig the leaned his head on yours, with you smiling at the sundown, saying in your head this is like the best Valentine's day I ever had.

Lemmy: well, Lemmy got you a giant stuffed bear and a heart box with chocolates in it, what you saw that bear you threw yourself on that thing I mean like jumped on it, I gave it a big hug. Soon you stopped hugging it, it ran over to Lemmy and gave him the sweetest hug and kissing on his cheek "thank you so much" hehe your welcome!!" You Stopped hugging him then Lemmy pulled out two tickets for the amusement park!!. You got even more excited. When you guys got there you guys went on a bunch of rides it may be stopping for cotton candy or so, then your last ride was the ferris wheel....... "OMG I had so much fun today" y/n said "Me too! I love you!" Y/n started to blush, out of the blue, you were kissed by someone.... And that someone was Lemmy you kissed back... That day the best day of your life!!(oh yeah just like a feedback on what's going to happen you and lemmy came back home and fell asleep on the giant stuffed bear that Lemmy got you, yeah I know that's adorable right)

Iggy: since, how Iggy is so cute and loving .... He bought you flowers but not just any flower your favorite ones, and he got you chocolates your favorite of course and a stuffed animal chain chomp (or if you don't like chain chomps and you got your favorite animal)of course since he loves scary you he surprise you, which kind of got you off guard and you fell, he was kind of shocked when this happened and he helped you up and showed you your gifts. You were so happy and thanked him by giving him a kiss on the cheek, after your gifts, he took you to the park and you guys had so much fun there...... For you this is the best Valentine's day ever

Morton: well, Morton is a little blushly when it comes to this stuff but he got you chocolates and a necklace....

W

hen he gave you the necklace you were shocked on how beautiful it was, you looked up at Morton who was blushing and kissed him, he kissed back. And he took you to the movies for Valentine's day and watch the movie you wanted to go see. Plus you're wearing your new necklace that you loved so much, you leaned on Morton in shoulder, and was smiling at the movie screen. Morton looked at you and smiled and turned his head back to the screen, y/n head: man, this is the best Valentines day ever, I love you Morton 💓.....

Roy: well Roy isn't as romantic but can be as sometimes, Valentine's day he took you to a nightclub and you guys partied all night and also he also gave you a very pretty necklace....

After the nightclub when you guys came back home you guys passed out, but... You guys fell asleep in each other's arms,smiling in your sleep happy to be with.....y/n..... Thanks you, Roy... I love you y/n said sleepily, you're welcome babe, love you too...Roy said. And you guys both fell asleep peacefully and your shoulders arms.

Wendy: well you got her something for Valentine's day, because apparently the only thing you needed for Valentine's day from her was her.... love. You took ya girl to the mall!...yeah, you went to a lot of places...you had to buy a lot of things that she wanted but she didn't let you buy the stuff that was over $1,000 you know okay she wants easy on you she would never do that to you! While you were in the mall you guys spotted a ice skating rink, Wendy begged you to go,but you refused because the how clumsy you were on ice, since it was Valentine's day you finally said "fine..."
"Yay!!" You guys got your skates it started skating on the ice but when he helped you some because you are a little clumsy like I said you guys have lots of fun, just so you know wendy loved her Valentine's day, but so you know she did kiss you once or twice for a Thank you.

Larry: larry decided to take you to your ( favorite team sports game) and got you you a chocolate flower
He was a little extra with it this is what he did...... He literally been on one knee, and revealed the flower from behind his back and looked into your eyes, man, you were blushing like crazy on how cute he was and you took the flower, " I love you y/n, and I got something else for you"I love you too!and what is it?" He pulled the tickets from behind his back, and do you took one. "Go see your (favorite sport team a game)" once he said that your eyes lit up, and you started to jump up and down with excitement, eventually stopping and went over to kiss his cheek,and soon after you guys went off to go see the sport game!! While at the sport game,you had a lot of fun cheering for your team and he was cheering with you and then sometimes he just turned to look at you and smile.... He loved when you were happy after the game your team won, and you cheered the win for your favorite team , then out of no where Larry straight up kissed you and you kissed back,......... This is the best Valentine's day you had (oh yeah just an extra moment you guys came home and play video games for the rest of the day yeah I know I'm sorry)

Bowser jr: Bowser Junior, set up a nice picnic for you upon a nice Hill at the park where you can see the beautiful sky, also got you chocolate. he basically surprise you with a lovely picnic, and you loved it!! Later after the picnic you guys went of to play in the park until...... it was sundown. You both went back to the hill and watched it,you leaned your head on his shoulder, and he smiled at you and kissed your nose, you scrunched your nose up and wiggled it making a cute confused face, Bowser Junior giggled it was so cute to him, and you smiled. You guys watch the sundown until it went dark and went back to the castle to play video games together, eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.

Hey guys it's me, me and it took me a long time and I was planning on getting the scenario out on Valentine's day and guess what I did it yay, and I kind of last minute it to, but all that matters that I got it out on Valentine's day, you're welcome you guys and I hope you had a happy happy Valentine's day!!!

Oh yeah pom pom the one I'm working on your request it might come out tomorrow or Saturday but just to let you know I'm working on it don't worry anyway by peeps!!!