Where it started part 2

It was the next day and I'm waiting on the girl that I was stalking on Instagram. When I seen her she had on a cute white crop top and some green tights. She was so thick and it showed!
"Hey" I kinda yelled as I was walking up to her. "Hi" the guy she was with yesterday said mugging me. "I was just going to ask what was y'alls name" I said kinda nervous that the guy was gonna shoot me or something. He was scary and had tattoos everywhere. EVEN ON HIS NECK! I could never. "I'm Dc this my twin sister Airi. She a little shy tho." He said kinda suspiciously as if he was worried was gonna hurt them. "Well I'm Tray and I was wondering if you would like to go on a date or just out to a movie with me" I said speaking to Airi. "Sure" she said smiling.
Flashback over:

And from there it happened we became best friends even though I do really like her. It's been 2 years and we just got out of high school like a month ago. Me, Airi, Dc, and my bro Chris live together. We bought a 5 bedroom 4 1/2 bathroom house.

"Trayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" I heard Airi screaming my name. Has she lost her mind!!! I ran down the scares to she her only the couch looking at me. "What do you want! Screaming like that" I said to her a little pissed. "Can you get me some pickles from the kitchen?? Please. Thank you. Love you!" She said continuing her Netflix show. " Airi the kitchen is literally 10 steps away! I was upstairs. Why didn't you get it yourself?" I yelled but not really loud. She always doing this. She lazy and act like a baby but I love it and the more it happens the more I fall in love with it. " boy shut up and get them so you can come watch tv with me I'm bored." She said not caring about anything that just came out of my mouth. I went to go get the pickles and sat next to her on the couch. "Thank you bestie" she said trying to make me smile but I wasn't going for it. "Yea yea" I said pushing her off me. She kissed me on the cheek knowing I would smile. " stop being mad and give me a hug" she said scooting over towards me. "I gotta tell you something " I said to her really into the conversation I was about to start. "I-" I started until " HEYYYYOOOO" Dc loud ass come in here yelling. "Brooooo" i mumbled under my breathe. " Airi and Tray me and Chris going to the club tonight wanna come??" He said looking like he wanted to jump off the walls. "Sure" me and Airi said at the same time. "All right me ready at 8" dc said walking out the door.
————————————

Airi pov:

Heeeey y'all!!! It's your girl Airi that cute little brown gorls everybody wanna a lil taste of! Ahahah!
Me and Tray are getting ready to go to the club and I was ready. I had all ready got 3 shots and was attempting to walk down the stairs. I was close to falling till I felt someone pick me up and take me down the steps. "How you get drunk already and you ain't even in the car yet" I heard Tray laugh as he put me down. "Nigga shut up. I'm just buzzed that's it" I slurred. "We gonna stay her Dc she already drunk foo" Tray yelled to my brother for no reason. I am not drunk! Well not a lot anyway.... "nooo Tray please I wanna go" I whispered to him but it was no help because it just made it worse. "No Airi go to you room" he said as if he was my dad." Ok  D A D" I said going up the stairs. It's something I can go up the stairs but not down them. I went to my room and went  to sleep. About 20mins later I heard the door close and my door open meaning tray can in. " scoot over" he laughed because I still had on my cute 2 piece dress that was meant for the club. I scooted over and he got in the bed. Me being drunk I put my leg on him and put my head on his chest. He thought I was sleep but I really was just "resting my eyes" he kissed my forehead and said " you'll be mine by the end of the week babygurl. " I ain't never told anybody this my I am MADLY in love with him. Like no joke sooo I kinda kissed him !!! He kissed back and I opened my eyes and there he was. "Not right now but later" I said to him as I laid back down on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and fell asleep.

Is this right ???

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
This is my first book so be judgey!!! Please and thank you!!
Also I need ideas .. what do you guys wanna see?
Is the a book you like or should I stop?