chapter three

omniscient

lucinda changed out of the clothes she wore to school into a black tank top and nike spandex.

they were about to go out in the next four hours so she wanted to be comfortable until then.

she cut on her tv for a background noise as she laid down on her bed, getting on her phone.

"aye.."

lucinda looked towards her door seeing jahseh standing there. he still had that grin on his face indicating that she had to deal with his foolishness again.

"yes, jahseh?"

jahseh walked inside her room and sat down on her bed.

"i just came in to say hi," he shrugged, taking off his shoes.

"uh, okay. hi." she gave him a closed mouth smile, "why you taking off your shoes?"

"a nigga can't get comfortable?" jahseh teased her, waiting for a reaction to come out of her.

lucinda put her phone down and looked at the tv, "leave me alone." she mumbled.

"i remember when you had your memory. we went out on a date, ion' think you remember this but, when we were on the huge roller coaster, you said that when we were younger you used to like me. am i wrong?" jahseh smirked at her.

lucinda scrunched up her face, "if i lost my fuckin' memory, how am i supposed to remember that? see now you just fuckin' with me. get out."

lucinda stood up from the bed and tried to pull him up.

jahseh stared at her in amazement, "calm down-"

"get out!" she grabbed his slides and tossed them out of her room and got in his face.

jahseh grabbed her throat and stood up, pushing her against the wall, "see, i tried being nice to you but, ion' think you can cooperate with me." he whispered in her ear.

"you're annoying!" she spat as she grabbed onto his wrist.

jahseh smiled at the sight of her struggling to get out of his grip.

"stop giving me a fuckin' attitude or ima' have to fuck it out of you." he snarled, getting in her face like she did him.

lucinda leaned her head back, "this pussy don't pop for you-"

she got cut off by jahseh carelessly tossing her on the bed and got on top of her, kissing on her neck.

lucinda tried to hold in her moans once he found her weak spot.

"let them out. let the whole house and neighborhood know that you only pop shit for me." jahseh slapped her thigh and rubbed it after.

lucinda moaned loudly as his fingers reached down to her shorts. he snuck his hand down her underwear and began rubbing her clit.

her door was cracked opened which made him grin at how stokeley and isaiah are going to look if they walk past.

jahsehs hand wrapped around her neck once he was satisfied by the dark red love bites on her neck.

lucindas moaning got louder as he stuck two of his fingers inside her. he gave her a quick peck on her lips before looking back down at his hand deep down her shorts.

he pumped his fingers in and out of her, adding a third one.

lucinda arched her back and moaned louder.

jahseh felt her walls tighten around his fingers, making him pull them out.

"what're you doing? put them back in." lucinda whined.

"i got something better than my fingers,"

jahseh sat up and pulled down his basketball shorts. his hard dick was noticeable causing lucinda to back up.

"naw, come back," he grabbed her leg and pulled her back while pulling out his dick from his boxers

lucinda took a deep breath, she was not about to show him how much of a pussy she was. she was tired of having a crazy man who raped her be the only body she'll ever have. she still remembered that.

jahseh slid her shorts and underwear off then opened her legs. he then rubbed his tip against her pussy making sure that she was ready.

lucinda nodded her head at him, closing her eyes shut.

jahseh grabbed her neck as he slid in, groaning at how tight she was.

a tear fell from lucindas eye but she quickly wiped it away, "go fast. get it over with." she whimpered.

"say no more."

jahseh thrusted in and out of her as fast as he could.

the headboard hit the wall with each thrust he made.

soon enough, lucindas pain turned into pleasure as she moaned for him to keep going.

jahseh put her right leg over his shoulder, going in deeper so all of his length could go in.

lucindas eyes rolled to the back of her head, mouth agape as jahseh drilled her pussy.

they both looked down at what was causing their pleasure.

lucinda tighten around him indicating that she was about to release.

"yo, s-stop." jahseh stuttered, feeling her tighten around him.

lucinda moaned as she came on his dick. that didn't stop jahseh from going faster.

his thrust began to become sloppy, he pulled out and stroked himself once before releasing on her stomach.

lucinda looked around the room like she was out of space.

"oh shit, i was supposed to fuck the attitude out of you not fuck yo' common sense out too." jahseh joked as he put on his boxers.

he went into the bathroom and grabbed a dry cloth before wetting it up and coming back to the room. he wiped his seeds off her stomach and threw the cloth away.

lucinda ended up falling asleep as jahseh slid her underwear and shorts back on.

"i love you." he mumbled as he put the covers over her body and kissed her lips one last time.

-

i bet y'all thought i was playing when i said they gon be fuckin-