54(Chaeng's bday special)

JISOO

Tomorrow is Chaeyoung's birthday.. Aka my girlfriend..

At exactly 11:pm me and Lisa went to her house and we saw her siblings are preparing something so we decided to help them..

"So at what time will Chaeng eonni will come home?" Lisa asked at Alice.. Because she's the only one who knows.. Cause Yujin is already asleep at this kind of hour

"At exactly 12:am so we better get everything done and ready.."

We prepared a simple breakfast or dinner.. And we put avocados in her food..

Naahhh just kidding hahaa! She hates avocado..

"Why does she hate avocado?" Lisa asked me and i shrugged my shoulders.. I'm her girlfriend and yet i don't know why she hates avocado..

"We don't know as well haha!" Yujin suddenly appeared "she just hates it.."

My girlfriend is a crackhead and i love it.. Uwuu

"You know Jisoo eonni?" Ok here comes my sister... "You told me to sleep early because i have class in a while now.. But you also woke me up at 10:30pm.. Are you crazy?"

Alice and Yujin laughed.. Aishh.. Seriously this girl..

"Yahh shuttup.."

After minutes have passed we took a rest first cause we were exhausted.. I just hope Chaeng will like this...

"GUYSS!! IT'S 12!!!" All of us got frightened when Lisa suddenly shouts.. Jeez..

But we started panicking when we heard it's already 12.. Shiiiitt..

My phone started ringing.. Holy shit it's Chaenggg..

I answered it i don't want her to be mad..

"Hey u-uh babe! Happy birthday!" I greeted while whispering.. Cause i don't know if she's infront of their house..

"Aww thanks! Why are you whispering?" I don't what to say so i looked at them.  Lisa motioned 'sleeping'

"Oh.. Ahh cause my parents are sleeping?" DARN ITTT JISOOOO! THAT WAS A QUESTION!!

"Ohh ahaha. You're cute babe.. Come to our house ok? Like what you promised."

"Hehe o-ofcourse.. See you later! Bye i love you!" Then i ended the call "she's in front of the house.." I said when i heard footsteps..

She entered the house slowly

"Oh? The lights are close.. Probably they're asleep.. Aishh Chaeyoung."

3... 2... 1

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARK CHAEYOUNG!" The four of us shouted

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed while holding her chest.. "Yahh!! I love you guys! Although you almost gave me a heart attack! Ahahah." She examined the house and she caught me "Oi! You.. " She went closer to me "now i get it why you were whispering haha! Aishh i love you and thank you." She pecked me on the lips

"Yiiieeeee!" Our sister teased

"Do you like it?" I asked her and she nodded her head cutely "Heh.. I'm glad.. We prepared a simple di- er.. Breakfast i ment.. For you!"

"Woow.. Thanks i-" She stopped talking when she saw... Ahahahah! "Yah! You seriously have to put Avocachaeng in my cakee??"

Knew it ahahaha! My ideaa

"It was her Idea!" They all shouted and pointed at me in unsion.. Chaeng smirked and laugh afterwards..

"Hahaha it's ok.. As long it's not avocado.. Then I'm fine.."

"Ohh it's not avocado Hahah.. Let's eat I'm hungry." I said and we all sat down so we can eat

"Wait..." Chaeng suddenly said.. "Lisa and Yujin you have classes right?" Both of them nodded "ok who woke you guys up?"

"Jisoo eonni did.." Lisa said

"Alice eonni woke me up.." Yujin said..

Then...

"OWW!" Me and Alice screamed cause Chaeyoung smacked our heads..

"Babe! What was that for?!"

"Yah! I'm older than you Park Chaeyoung!"

"You woke the two knowing they have classes? Aiish.."

After that painful scene we all laughed.

Part 54 End

A/N: Happiest birthday PARK CHAEYOUUNNG

TANGINA GUYS HINDI NA WATTPAD YUNG WATTPAD.. MERALCO NA AHAHA