*AREN'T YOU AFRAID OF ME? Part 17

JIMIN  Glared at  you  with  anger....

And  then  he  grabbed  your   both   hands   and  cuffed  them,and  pushed  you  away...........

JM : I  HAVE  FORGOT  THIS  BEFORE.................*JM  smirk  and  went*

*YOU  START  SCREAMING*

YOU :*CRYING* JIMIN.................let.me  gooooooo..........you  bastard...........leave  me.........

JIMIN P.O.V.

Y/N   you  are  yourself  responsible for  your   this  condition...........

P.O.V.  end

NEXT  MORNING!!!!

AUTHOR : (Y/N   didn't   slept  since yesterday night,Her both  wrist   was swollen and  red due   to  handcuffs  and   it  was  paining like  hell...............

(YOU  AFTER  WAKING UP)

YOU : A....ahh...m-my..wrists.............

(  SUDDENLY  the   door  opened  with  a  bang  and   one  man  came  inside...)

(HE  was  suppose  to be  one  of  the  guards of  JIMIN)

GUARD:*Bowed* Mam   "Boss   PARK"   wanted   to  have   breakfast  with  you......

(YOU  SMIRK  ANGRILY)

YOU : If  i  don't  come  along  with  you then???

GUARD : Then  Take  you  for  breakfast  "FORCEFULLY" ,Its  an  order!!!,so,Mam  please  don't  force  us!!!

YOU : *GLARED* Do,whatever  you  wanna  do!!!,I'll  not  go....................(And  am  not  going  to  obey  that  fqkng  order  of  your fqkng  BOSS...........)

GUARD : MAM  PLZ  FORGIVE  ME  FOR  THIS  ONE!!!!!!!!

(Guard  grab  you  from  your  shoulders  and  pulled  you  with  him  to  the  dining  hall)

YOU : Leave  you  bloody hell................

AUTHOR : You    saw  that  jimin  was  sitting  on  the  front  king  size  chair  like  a  PRINCE......

(BUT  when  he  looked  at  your  way...his  gaze  changed.......there  was  must  something recent wrong  that  his  gaze  suddenly  turned  into  anger.............,Jimin  Glared  at  his  guard)

JIMIN : How  DARE  YOU  TO  TOUCH  HER!!!!!!

(Guards  color  turned  pale)(He  immidiately  leaves  your  shoulders  and  dared  to  speak....)

GUARD : S-sir  she  wasn't  coming,so,t-that's  why  i...........

(HE even  didn't  completed  his  sentence  yet,and Y/n  saw  his  soul less body  landing on  the  floor  after hearing  a  THASSH voice  of  gunshot..........)
(Author : HE  WAS  A GANGSTER  BTW)

(YOU  STARTLED)(What  j-just  happened)

YOUR P.O.V

                       He   j-just  died  just  bcz  of  touching  me  ,just  bcz  forcing  me  to  follow  the  order  of  this  MONSTER???....W-why  i  am s- scared?,huh   its  normal  now  i am  living  with  this  fqkng  MAFIA  MONSTER..............

P.O.V  end

(Some  guards  leaves  to  buried or  may be to  throw  that  soul less  body somewhere   and  some  was  still  standing  there  and  was  waiting  for  their  next  order )

(JM  was  looking  at  you  and you  was  also  looking  at  him  like  you  will  eat  him  right  away)

JM : Oh....Jhagi  don't  look at  me  with  that  horrible  face.........I'm  scared(He  said  childishly)

YOU : *While glaring*Don't  call  me  by  that  bloody  name!!!

*JIMIN IGNORED YOUR SENTENCE AND  COMMANDED  TO  ONE  OF  HIS  GUARD*

JM ; Bring  her  here!!!

GUARD : YES  SIR...........

(GUARD  looked  at  you  with  requesting  eyes  like  MAM  PLZ)

(You  already  knew  it  that if  guard  will  touch  you  ,he  will  die,you  don't  want  one  more person to  die just  due  to  you  ,so  you  yourself  moved  forward  to  jimin)

(jimin  looked  at  you  with  his  pirecing  gaze suddenly  his  gaze  wonded  to your  wrists...

(HE  felt  an  unknown  pain  in  his  heart )

JIMIN THOUGHT

         Oh.....h-her   wrists   are  swollen  a-and  red  due  to  h-handcuffs.....and  its  all  due  to  m-me...........

*JM  COMMANDED HIS  GUARD*

JIMIN : Free  her  wrists..........

(AND  GUARD OPENED  THE  HANDCUFFS)

YOU : Ssssssss....ahh..........

JM : A-are  you okay  jh-

YOU : Oh  Shut up,just  shut    your  filthy mouth!!!,First  ,You  done  all  this  with  me  and  then  you  ask  "Are you  okay  jhagi"??*YOU  mocked  him*!!!

*JIMIN  HOLD  BACK  HIS  ANGER  AND  ASKED*

JM : OH...........Y/N....................Y/N.........."AREN'T  YOU AFRAID OF  ME",that  i  can  can  do  anything with  you  or  i  can  punish  you  so  hard???

(JIMIN  ASKED  WITH  A SMIRK)

TO BE CONTINUED....................

________________________________________________________________________________

VOTE  AND  COMMENTs  PLZ

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'll be very  thankful to you guys  but if  you are  Jimin  biased  or  an army at least  you guys  should be voting hmm???