One of a Kind (Harry Styles Fanfic)

Please bear with me because i startted writing this fanfic at age 14! Guys I gotta warn ya! That um I have been making the story, further on, way more interesting! So please keep on reading!! Please! Thanks and i hope you enjoy it;) oh and im also restarting sooo yeah. Bare with me:)

Waking up to some one direction made me want to get up and be productive. I glance over to my clock and its 1 pm. Holy casserole! I was supposed to be at the dance studio at 1 pm. Oh my gosh oh my gosh!

I hear my phone ring, and who could be calling me?

"Hello?" I ask, without looking at caller id, because im lazy.

"Rose Anderson, where are you?!?!" I hear my dance instructor yell.

"Oh im so sorry im on my way, theres just a lot of traffic Anne!"

"This better be the last time. If you are not going to take this seriou-" "no i am taking it seriously. Ill make it up!" "Ok". And i hung up. Well she obviously didnt buy my little traffic story. I quickly sport on black dance sweatpants, a crop top that says love you to the moon and back, and some high tops.

I grab my keys and my jacket, and head out the door.

Now let me tell you a little about my life, while i drive to thedance studio.

At age 18, i left my parents house in texas to california with my sister ( an actress) to pursue my dream as a professional dancer. I still talk to them nowadays, and im planning on visiting them. Anyways, ive been at this dance studio for a year, and ive gotten ten times better. There is so much competition, but anne says im really good. She says if i work harder, i could be in the draft. The draft is when managers and staffs of famous bands come to observe us and see who they want to take for the tour. And may mention, they pay extremely well. In two days, the battle for the drafted begins.

Im 19 as of now, but my birthday is coming up in a month. My birthday wish is the draft, that hopefully someone will choose me. This is a very serious matter, because if i dont make it at least this year, i go back to texas. Not that i hate texas, but i dont want to stay there not living my dream. I sound kind of childish, but i want to pursue my goals. As a kid, ive noticed that i go for anything that i wanna go for. No one can stop me, except myself. Well enough about me, and as of on time...

"About time!" Anne says when o walk into the studio.

"So sorry anne, wont happen agai-"

I stopped talking, because some managers were here. Oh my gosh, ive already made a bad impression. "Some of them are here, because they really need dancers for their tours." As if she read my mind. "Ok" i answered with shame.

And so the dance session begins.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Two days past...

I get a call from my sister.

"Rose Anderson you got drafted!!!"

"What?! No youre kidding?!?! How do you know?!?!"

"Not kidding sister! I passed by your studio and stopped by and I saw the results babe!"

"Oh my gosh Stacy!!"

"Oh my gosh Rose!!"

I thought i wasnt going to get drafted, because if that day that i arrived late. And now the manager of one direction drafted me!! So excited!

As soon as I hang up, I get a call from an unknown number and answer.

"Hello! I'm Dave the manage for One Direction!"

"Hello!"

"You should start packing, i left you a present and an agenda that youre required to follow. "

"Oh. Um thanks, means alot." So theres an agenda....

"Great, see you tomorrow " he sounded like he was in a hurry

I wanted to spend time with my sister before she left but she had a meeting with her manager. I really wanted to celebrate with her, guess ill call my girls.

"Hey girls, we should meet up!"

After we agreed to meet at four, i began to walk to the apartment. My car was getting fixed, because the tailight got broken from some asshole. Plus i didnt have pocket money, so i had no choice but to walk. I dont mind. I passed an outlet that played sick beats, i went to go check it out.

There was these people who were dancebattling. How fun!

"Hey you knew here here?" A cute guy asked me. "Ive been around for a while."

Another guy who looked strange kept glancing over at us, as i kept talking to this guy. "Join me." "Ok"

So we basically danced to the beat of the mix.

We danced like we knew each other, it was pretty cool.

"Hey thanks, but i really have to go bye!"

After i left, i noticed that the same strange guy that kept staring at me, was following me.

"Um can i help you?"

"Yes im not from here"

"I can tell."

"Um i just got here yesterday, and i woke up right here. Can you help me get to where im staying at?"

"Sure, but are you not hot?

"Um nows not the time for flirting, ive got a migrain"

"I was talking about that jacket and hoodie"

"Oh um right, um i need to keep this on." He didnt sound normal, and he was kind of scaring me. What is he hiding?

"Hold on. What are you doing?" The stranger asks as I lifted up his hoodie and... oh, i was not expecting that..

"Huh harry styles.. what a coincedence no wonder your american accent is soo bad." "Haha hey i tried. And Why?"

"Im your new backup dancer!" I smiled.

"Ohh that is a coincidence."

"Ok well where are you staying at?"

"At a hotel."

"Specify harry"

"Um its near by a mall, and it has a green sign and its a brown building.

"Kay, lets get a cab."

"Please tell me you have money."

"Of course I do."

Once we got in the cab, it was a bit awkward. I didnt want to disturb him, because it looked like he was having a really bad hangover...

end of chapter one!! I hope you guys keep reading it'll get better i promiiiise! Dont worry my loves! ill post another one;D P.S Louis has a rather nice butt:P love ya's .xx