Prologue

No one's pov

Wind blew the rain that poured down into people's faces or the sides of buildings. A girl with ginger hair sat at a window, watching the rain. Something shot by the window as the girl pressed her hands and face against the window.

"Daddy look, it's the black creature again" she explained, pointing at where the creature was. "Sweetie. Nothing is there" her father told her, picking her up and carrying her away from the window.

***

Mitsugu's pov

I sat in the doctor's office, watching my dad talk to the doctor. "What do you mean there is nothing wrong?" my dad asked. "It means there's nothing wrong. I've checked your daughter thourangly" the doctor explained.

"There has to be something wrong. She's 11 and talking about non existant creatures" my dad replied. I zoned out of their conversation after that. I didn't understand. I saw these things plain as day but no one else could. Even some humans at times let off strange aurora's compared to others and could hear them saying stuff even when their mouths didn't move.

I was always yelled at because I was saying things that angered my dad but I didn't understand why he got angry about it. I looked away from them and fiddled with my hands.

I hated this. I never knew my mother because she died when she was coming home and got hit by a car when I was 2. Even before that, I had this ability. Its like my senses are I handed enough to sense something different about people.

My dad grabbed my hand and led me out the doctor's office, dragging me home. "Dad? Why are you angry?" I asked when we got home. "Shut up! Just shut up! Go to your room!" he yelled.

I did as he said and stayed in my room for the rest of the day.