6

a guy pov

"Lee Mira... You're Lee Mira right?" She turn around
Please, let it be this girl. I almost fainted while searching and running to her.
Wow, I don't know noona have a beautiful dongsaeng like her. Aish that noona, why she never told me about her. My heart is beating fast, but maybe because I ran all the way here.

She don't answer my question? She ignoring me??

"Umm... Noona.. She ask me to take you there" I catch my breath while talk with her.

Silent.

Not answering again? Oh this kid.
"Umm.. Noona will meet you inside"
"I know. she told me"

Yah! if you know that, why arent you answer earlier!
"Oh.. okay. So... lets go"

we are coming closer to the front gate, she stops awhile and I see that she is thinking if she have to enter or not. I remember what is noona told me before, I have to stay close with her? Oh no. Why this noona have to ask me this big task, I don't want to have a little mistake on my carrier.
"Umm... Lee Mira ssi. Sorry I have to do this" I'm coming closer to her, she back away, but fast, I have her hands in mine. "Still close to me" I whispered her. I make a funny story for her, she laughs with me. Pretty...

your pov

Omo! what is it? I feel my cheek become red, hoping that he couldn't see that.
Kim Soora! mianhae, she must be angry at me. No, She will hates me! but I like it.

I like him, yesterday, today and tomorrow, always.

Some people staring at us, confused of who I am. but they're just take it easy while we laugh together. and I feel so happy since I came to Korea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So you are here, inside the SM building. you really love this building, and a person live here.

And the person is here, with you.

he still holds your hand, and make fake funny story with you until you two reach a long corridor, no one here. Sadly, you know this is going to be end.
"Umm.. sorry, can you.. my hands.." you don't know how to finishing your word. luckily, he understand your word. he unhold your hands, he gives you smile, awkward smiling.

your pov

It was short time, but I enjoying it. how can I just came here yesterday, but already met him.. and him...
I see him take his phone and make a call, I'm not sure who is he going to call.

"I have her in my hands" what is he talking?! have me in his hands?! I'm staring at him.

"No no. I mean, I'm here with her" Oh thats he mean. Maybe he call eonni?

"Yes. Noona. I got it"
Right. he calls eonni. Okay, tell eonni to hurry up take me from here!

"Okay noona. hurry up!" Oh? he can read my mind? he is weird.

I keep looking at him. Is he really read my mind? impossible.
He ends the call, and put his phone back to his pocket.

Silent. no one break the silent, I don't know how to talk with him, and maybe he is like that too. Because then...
He is left?

Yah!

Where are you going?

Are you leaving me like this?!

Yah!!

"I'm going to buy coffee for us. Just stay here. I'll be back"

He says, without facing my faces and keep his way.

Oh right, he can read my mind. is he?

I nodded. waste nod, because he can't see me.
Oh really, eonni! why are you sooo late?! I'm waiting here, getting bored.

10 minutes later, she come.
Sunny eonni.

"Lee Miraaa!" she yelled at me,  she kisses me, she hugs me. I just stay there, hugging back her.

"Stop it eonni" she pulled back her hug, she look my eyes.

"Wah sorry, you become prettier than before. I love you" she kiss me again. Oh eonni, really this is enough. I mad at her.

"Okay, okay. enough. where is he?" she calm herself. I look her, confused.

I dont know where is he either.

"Here" he comes surprisingly. Don't know where he comes from.
I look at him then to eonni. he do same, he look at me then eonni. I see him holding two cups, then he gives the cup on his right hand to me. I accept it.

"Yah! where's mine?!" she ask him. he is glaring at her "Buy yourself"

"Okay, so my job is done. I'm going back to vocal room" He says, to me and to eonni.
"Aish. Wait. You two don't know each other right?" eonni gives us a look.

"I know" we say at the same time.

Then look each other.

"O..Okay, if so-"

"You know me? H..How can? You just came from other country right?" I look at him. he knows me?!

"Ah. I mean, Noona told me before." He says, shyly. I look at her.

"Just a little. hehe" she smirk at me

"O..okay, this is Lee Mira, I told you before. she is my little dongsaeng, I see her as my real dongsaeng." she says to him. he nod.
"And.. Mira, this is... Baekhyun.. Byun Baekhyun. You know him, EXO's main vocal" eonni smiles to me, I nod. He smiles, I love his smile.