1. 'My pillow of doom'

Hey everybody! How y'all doin' tonight? Or today. Anywho, this is a new story. Expect love, humor, hot guys, and Ryan Gosling, nah jk, no Ryan Gosling *sigh* oh how I wish! So back to as I was saying, I haven't really written a lot of humorous stories which is strange cause I sure as monkey doodles love reading 'em! So I shall shut up now and get to the story! Enjoy!

Tara

You know those days when you wake up on the wrong side of the bed and automatically hate everyone and everything? Yeah, that's how I'm feeling right now. I quite literally woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I always sleep on the right side, it's a rule of mine. Even though I have a queen sized bed, it's always been the right side facing away from the window. I'm paranoid one of these nights my eyes are gonna pop open and ik gonna be staring into the eyes of some creeper or Bigfoot.

So how did I wake up on the left side of the bed? Because some idiot climbed in my bed and pushed me to the left so said idiot could sleep on the right. Now I'm not saying my bad mood is all based on my sleeping position, it is instead based on the person I awoke to.

After the sunlight blasted my eyes from the window, I realized four things.

1. I was facing the window.

2. There was someone snoring behind my back.

3. I had only gotten to bed at 1AM.

4. I missed the new episode of Teen Wolf last night.

Then it finally hit me, I'm in my bed, facing the window, with someone snoring on the other side of me. Someone else was in my bed. My mind was slowly processing what this meant. So after I processed it all, I realized I had a few options. I could:

A) Roll over and see who it is.

B) Close the curtains and continue my dream about being married to Ryan Gosling.

C) Scream.

D) Spring up and attack the other person.

I could've gone with any option, B sounded the best, really, but I chose D.

So I sprung up to a sitting position and straddled the other person, clawing at them and hitting them in the head repeatedly.

"Mother of- holy crap! Ouch! Ahh!"

I was relentless in my attack. Smacking, shouting out war cries over the top of several explicit words from the person who was getting the beating, and then I recognized the voice and their girly scream. I paused to glance into the bruised face of none other than Christian Jaxon Leighton.

I growled and resumed the beating, this time with more force after realizing that the person whom I was attacking was my bestfriends butt head womanizing brother.

"What. Do. You. Think. You're. Doing. In. My. Bed?!" I cried out in between hits.

He managed to roll quickly that ended up making me crash to the floor. I hit with a thud and a growl came from my throat as I ignored the pain in my head and sprung up to my feet to resume my attack. Only now he was laying on his stomach and was obviously trying to recuperate from my onslaught of hits. I grabbed my pillow out from under his head causing his head to smack on the mattress then bounce to hit the headboard.

He cursed as I grabbed my pillow and began hitting his back. He screamed out as he tried to scamper away but ending tangled in the sheets trying to escape me and my pillow of doom.

"Cassie let me explain!" He squealed.

"Who's Cassie?!" I demanded, pausing for a breather. Swinging a pillow actually takes a lot out of you. I just noticed he never saw my face between my punches and pillow attack. He raised his hands in a defensive position until he looked up and saw it was me. Fear turned to surprise then back to fear then to panic.