~I Miss You~

Enjoy :)
(Play song now)
•Hope you guys can listen to music whilst reading•

Grace POV:
I smiled and closed my eyes as I felt Sadie pick up the speed of the motorcycle. She knew I loved the wind in my hair because I felt free, I let go of her waist and held my hands out on either side of me as I inhaled the earth scented air. I opened my eyes just to see the most beautiful sunset in my ever seen, all colors of the rainbow blending with each other to make a beautiful sky.
Sadie then glanced over her shoulder to look at me "It's beautiful isn't it" she said as I lowered my hands and put them back in their previous place which was around Sadie's waist. "Yeah" I sighed "I'm gonna miss these rides with you" she sighed " So will I but let me make you promise"
she said whilst pulling the bike aside. On a cliff so we could watch the sunset "Aaaand Whats this promise gonna be?" I asked "well" she said whilst grabbing my hand and pulling me over to a bench " I Sadie McCoy promise that I will hack the collage computer to make us Roommates" I laughed " Let's hope so Miss McCoy"
I then sat on the bench next to her and put my arms on my legs smiling at the floor. Sadie then nudged me with her elbow "can't you give your best friend a hug?" She asked I laughed and tackled her to the ground in a hug. " Your the best friend I could ever have asked for I'm so lucky that I met you" She laughed "all the same to you Gracie poo." She said poking my stomach making me giggle she then stoped and started to run "SADIE!!!!" I yelled after her as she knew she was in deep trouble for tickling me.

————————————————————————

Hey guys it's Kpic here and this is my first ever story on whattpad please let me know if I should carry on with this or not. And don't worry this story is definitely going to get better and you'll be able to feel every emotion that these two girls go through.
I wonder what's gonna happen to Sadie next 😏