Part 4

Enjoy ;)
This is Home (Cavetown)

Sadie POV:

I woke up with a groan and I clenched my eyes shut hard as I felt the intense headache start to form as I then realised I had gotten drunk last night and I groaned once again, just laying in bed thinking what I should tell Grace now that I've gone back to my old habits.

I heard a bang and shatter followed by yelling coming from the living room and i shot up into a sitting position, groaning but getting up to my feet and stumbling as I caught myself and leaned on my bedside table.
I took time to process what happened and my eyes widened as I heard the familiar deep voice of my father and the small scared voice of my little brother and I ran to my door throwing it open and storming out my room, just to see my asshole of a father standing infront of my little brother with a beer bottle in his hands and my brother  who was cowering on the ground with his hands over his head to protect himself. My blood boiled as I saw the scene before me and I looked from my 8 year old brother to my father and I clenched my fists, frowning to him, my brother was screaming and kicking as he got closer to him and tried to grab the poor boy by the hair, by that I lost it, "FATHER!" I yelled running over and standing infront of him "Stop this please" I begged my eyes starting to water as I heard gasps and sobs come from Alexander behind me. My father just frowned and opened his mouth to speak before I interrupted "Stop please father he's had enough of this nonsense please" I sobbed as tears ran down my cheeks.

I put a hand on his chest and shoved him away from Alexander and I, making him stumble backwards, I looked back to my brother and I sighed crouching down and pulling him into my arms as he wrapped his own around my next and buried his head into the crook of my neck as I let his tears soak my shirt.

I glared to my father with soaked red eyes and opened my mouth "If this happens again Father" I started "you'll lose your title as our Father" i spat out like it was poison.

That was the moment mom walked in and Gasped looking to Alexander and I then whipping her head around to look at him "What's going on here?!" She asked in a form tone to the man before the scene, he held his hands up in a surrendering gesture and scoffed "I did nothin' sweet" he lied and that's when I practically barked at him with dry tear trial upon my face.

"HE DID EVERYTHING!" I yelled to my mother "Are you even aware of the damage he causes this family!?" I ask in disbelief to my poor mom "He's been abusing Alex when we aren't at home mom" I say and see the look of utter heartbrake fall on her face, and her eyes God they flashed with Anger,regret,love,sorrow and anything else she could feel.

My dad just stood there reeling on boos and snarling to me as my mom dropped her bag on the floor "W-What? Are you sure?? Have you-" she cut herself off staring to the man she once believed she could have the happiest life with "do you?" She asked him as he just shrugged with a look that explained he didn't care "Well yeah look at the bastard for heavens sake!" He boomed "he's a disappointment to the family along with Sadie and you!" He pointed a finger to her.

"Your a disappointment to me" he growled in a lower tone "you absolutely disgust me you worthless woman" he spat.

Yea I snapped after that.

Hello! It's me again
Hope you enjoyed and remember to vote!