The Partner

Normal~

Even since Sonic was a little kid, he always wanted to work at a police station because his childhood friend Silver works there. They haven't seen each other for 2 years, and he missed him. Silver was always nice to him, sometimes they fight, but they live close to each other so they can talk to each other but Silver moved away with his new girlfriend Blaze. 

Sonic's POV 

I have been working at the police station for 3 years. Which was kind fun, but one member got kicked out for flirting with his partner. Hopefully, that doesn't happen to me. I was with my best friends Knuckles and Shadow who are now dating.

"So Knuxs, how is your new boyfriend~?" I teased, as I placed my elbows on his table and cupped my cheeks in my hands.

"U-um, he's f-fine." He stuttered as he fulled out some papers. He lying to me. I could tell.

"Aw, my best friend, is lying to me." I pretend to be offended, by putting my hand on my chest.

"I'm not lying, I'm serious." He said as he looked at me. 

"Hee Hee, I was just teasing ya." I laughed nervously. Fun fact about me is I just love teasing people. Plus, it's fun.

"Well, can you please teasing some one else?" He said, as I whined again.

"But, I don't know anyone~" I whined as I wrapped him in a hug. 

"S-sonic, you're embarrassing me!" He said, as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I let go of Knuckles, still whining. I pouted at Knuckles. Then I played on my phone.

"Excuse me?" A nervous voice tapped my shoulder again. Then I turned around to see a young cop with a paper in his hands.

"Yes, do you need help?" I said, as I stood up and gently place him in the chair that I was sitting on. 

"Yes, I'm looking for Sonic T. Hedgehog." He said, as I stood in front of him. 

"That's me." I said, pointing at my self. The cop then shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you, my name is-" He started but I cut him off. 

"Tails"Miles"Prower, the boss told me that I'm getting a partner so he mentioned you, so he told me that you are my new partner." I said, before nudging Knuckles.

"Oh, my name is Knuckles the echinda, and that over there is my boyfriend, Shadow the Hedgehog." He said, before shaking hands with Tails. 

"Sonic, why don't you take him to your office, since I have work." He said, before I nodded and took Tails' hand and walked him to my office. As we arrived, we were greeted by Jamie.

"Hey, Jamie!" I said, as she gave me a hugged.

"Hey, I heard that there will be a new cop joining us." She exclaimed as she looked at Tails. 

"Who's this little guy?" She asked as she patted his head.

"My name is Miles Prower but just call me Tails." He said, as he shook hands with her. 

"Nice to meet you, My name is Jamie Barker." She introduce herself to him as she turned to me. 

"Is he your partner?" She asked as she fixed her ponytail.

"Yeah, he's my partner." I said, placing my hand on his shoulder. 

"Did you hear that one of the members got kicked out?" She said, as she crossed her arms. 

"Yes, flirting with his partner." I said, as I crossed my arm. 

"Well, it's great to see you again, Sonic, but I have to get back to work, or my clinging boyfriend will be whining." She said, as I giggled.