Broken

(My pov)
I haven't been the same since the attack. Everyone has been trying to calm me and be my support. I couldn't help but think why he attacked me. From what I was told I was once his lover. He was in denial I guess but now I'm afraid to be near him. I caught him looking at me time to time pleading for my presence. Though my fear of him rose more and was shown for all to see. When he realized this he get a guilty look and walk away slowly.

It took a lit of convincing but I finally got everyone to let me see LJ. Of course this wasn't easy. I travel through the halls going to his door. When I got to his door and knocked only it to open from not being closed. Worried i slowly opened the door and poked my head in.

(Name): L.....LJ? You h..here?"

I curse myself for being a bit afriad at the moment. I took a good look around I noticed all his stuff was gone except his bare bed. I started to panic. Where did he go? Did he.....leave? no......no no no no!

(Name): Slender!

Slender teleports next to me.

Slender: "Yes child...oh my...not good"

(Name): "Where is he Slender."

Slender: "Hmmm he's in the forest. I can take you there."

(Name): "Do it now please"

Slender grabs my hand and teleports us near LJ. He looked so broken up and sad. I couldn't hold back any longer. Something pulled me to him. I start to lunge at him.

(Name): "LJ!!!" I hug myself on him knocking him over.

LJ: Shocked. "(Name)? What are you doing? I...I hurt you..."

(Name): "I don't care! I want to be with you forever! I don't care if I don't remember...I'll make new memories with you LJ."

He wraps his arms around me and hugs me close. He cries a bit as I start to notice his color was coming back. He was all kinds of colors of the rainbow. He looked so handsome. I smile softly knowing I brought him so much joy. When suddenly his lips were on mine.

LJ: "(name). You will be mine forever. Not even death will keep us apart. I love you lollipop ~"

This is my life now and I won't have any problems with that.

THE END

A/N
aww sorry guys this is the end of LJ x reader! Dont worry I will be coming out with more creepypasta stories! Though I will be updating my other stories be for I start new ones!till next time guys! thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed the story!