❀text he sends you when he misses you and he's away on tour❀

Austin: "I can't sleep because I miss you. I need you here with me and it's not the same without you. I want to come home. I can't wait for the day when I don't have to miss you anymore"

Brandon: "been missing you a lil extra today, baby. I can't wait to see your pretty face again. I just want to feel you in my arms again. Counting down the days until I get to kiss you.

Edwin: I miss you, ma. I know you're sleeping now but it's morning now. I watched the sunset and thought of you and how we would watch it together. Call me when you wake up. I want to hear your cute sleepy voice."

Nick: "I've been thinking about you all day. I've been thinking about how much I miss you. I've been thinking about how it will feel to hold you when I get back. I've been thinking about your cute smile. I've been thinking about your voice. I've just been thinking about you."

Zion: "I miss you always and I'm missing you now. I can't wait to roll over in bed and feel you instead of rolling over and looking at my phone to see if you texted back. FaceTime me when you wake up"

  •••

YIKES.
It's literally been such a long time since I've updated but I do have a good reason.
I have literally no ideas on how to continue this or what preference topics to do for the boys.
I'm running out of ideas and I try to find inspiration from other preference works but I want to know what YOU guys want me to put on here.
It would help me a lot if you commented or reached out to me and suggested things.

-angie xxxx