Three quiet words

Dianne's POV -
Joe and I are sat on Joe's sofa watching David Attenborough's Blue Planet.
About 25 minutes into it, Joe asks "Di? Do you want a drink?"
I looked up smiling lightly and said "yes, please Joseph"
He got up from the sofa and walked into the kitchen. He grabbed two wine glasses from the dishwasher, along with a little green stand that had Ariel from The Little Mermaid on it.
He filled them up with wine and walked carefully back to the couch.
I took my glass from his hand, and sipped it a little bit.

*15 minutes later*

Joe was looking nervous for some weird reason.
"Joe?" He turned his head and looked at me. "Are you okay? You look nervous."
He hesitated for a moment before replying "Umm... Dianne? Do you wanna... Maybe.. Cuddle?"

Aww!! He's so cute. "Of course I would  Joe, why wouldn't I?"
I scooted over next to him, and rests my head on his shoulder.
He lifted his arm and placed it round my neck, so it was draped over my shoulder.

Snuggling my head into the crook of his neck, I closed my eyes listening to his soft quiet breaths.
Its like each breath was his way of saying 'it's okay Dianne. Go to sleep"

So that's exactly what I did.
But as I was doseing off, I heard him whisper three quiet words...

"I love you..."

I'M BACK BOIIIII
I'm sorry I've been gone forever, but I'm back now and I'm going to be invested into this book, because I LOVE Joe and Dianne so much!!

I hope you enjoy this book, and if you have anything you think they could do next, then leave me some comments, and I'll go through and see!!!

Vote, comment and be nice!!!
Byeeeeeeee xx

(304 words)