BOLD AND BRASH 2

A lot of days had passed after Scout plowed Zach's ass with brute force on that cursed day. Medic had called scout and invited him and zach to mcdonalds to eat a 100 piece tub of chicken nuggets. Of course, Scout agreed and he and zach got ready. Scout had chosen to wear a black shirt that says ''i may be gay, but 20 dollars is still 20 dollars.'' and Zach had chosen to wear his Dave Bayley Nut Face T shirt and molester moon pants. But before they left, They both needed a quick fucc, so they offered to give each other blowjobs. After the deed had been done, they cleaned up and left their childrens treehouse in Zach's moms yard. It was surprising that they could live in such a small space. They eventually got to Mickey D's, and they saw Medic and Heavy waiting for them in the parking lot. For some reason, Medic was wearing a hat with a bunch of dicks printed on it, and heavy was wearing another to match. ''What the fuck took you retards so long? '' Medic asked scout. Scout replied ''We had to take care of... uhhh...'' Scout had started to get a bit red in the face. ''Business....''. Medic surely understood what he meant and he stared at both scout and zach with a face of ''oh god why''. They waltzed into the Mcdonalds and to their surprise, Pyro was working at the cash register. Zach had asked Scout ''Pyro works at mcdonalds?''. ''Apparently so.'' Scout replied. Heavy had started to order the chicken nugget bucket. Once he was done, they sat down at a table and as soon as Medic's ass hit the seat, he asked with lightning speed ''SO ZACH HOW BIG IS SCOUT's DICK?''. Zach's face looked like a tomato when he replied ''I know the answer to that but im not gonna say it''. ''well thats a fuckin shame'' Medic said. Heavy chimed in ''its funny how you two twink bitches found each other. Cuz your mom was getting her clit sucked by a hobo.'' Scout and Zach said in unison ''Shut the fuck up we're in public''. Finally, pyro called out their order number and Medic went to pick up the 100 steaming golden nuggets of pure diabetes. Each person got 25 nuggets and they also ordered Shamrock Shakes, because St Patricks Day was near. Zach had once said to scout '' FUCK ME IM IRISH '' because Zach had a small bit of irish in him. I still dont know why this is relavant to the story, just go with it. They began eating the chicken nuggets. Zach and Scout had plenty of practice ''putting nuggets in their mouths'' so they had no trouble eating them. Once they were done, Medic had offered to drive Zach and Scout back to the treehouse. Scout asked if Medic and Heavy wanted to have a sleepover. They agreed so they all hopped into medic's car, which happened to be one of those little clown cars that can fit like 11 clowns in it. Zach had offered to play his jams in the car, so he blasted Glass Animals while Medic and Heavy drove to their house to pick up clothes for the sleepover. Once the two got out of the car, Scout said to Zach ''holy shit! this music is good!!!'' Zach replied ''Ass Glanimals is the best band ''. Medic and heavy returned with their matching hello kitty sleeping bags and they drove over to the treehouse. They got there eventually, and they started to climb up the tree into the wooden hut above. Since heavy was the heaviest, he went in last. Once everyone was in, heavy broke the steps and fell down on his ass. He eventually got into the tree house though, and they watched spongebob all night. Eventually, Scout got horny and He and zach went into the far corner of the tree house to ''do it''. Heavy and medic were too distracted by their Moana coloring books and spongebob's voice on the television to realize what Scout and Zach were doing. Eventually, the power went out and the television had suddenly turned off. Then, Heavy and medic realized what the fuck they were doing in that corner. They pretended to not notice, but they watched silently. It was hard to not notice with Zach being so loud over there. Eventually, their horniness got the best of them and they had no choice but to join in. Of course, an orgy commenced in the corner of the treehouse. It all ended with everyone nutting at least once. Once they were done, the power turned back on and they started to watch spongebob again. Zach and scout were tired, because they were going at it for the longest time out of all of the people there. They tried to stay up with Medic and heavy to watch george lopez on nick at night, but zach fell asleep on top of scout and scout fell asleep shortly after. Medic and heavy managed to stay up all night playing minecraft on the xbox. The next day, Heavy and medic had left and Scout had wanted to play minecraft, so he loaded up his world and checked around, He found that medic and heavy griefed his house and rebuilt auschwitz where his mineshaft used to be. Scout had shouted ''GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!''. The end.