1

No one'S P.O.V
"Son, we need to talk." A deep and serious voice spoke through the large walls of the mansion. A tall and handsome boy walked towards the voice.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked as he sat down across his father in the living room.

"hunny, you know the Parks right?" A woman said with a huge smile plastered on her thin face.

"Yeah, second richest people, our biggest rivals, what about them?" Junglook asked as he raised an eyebrow in confusion and curiosity.

"Well, they thought of a way to end our rivalry. we have a marriage proposal from them!" The mother said as she clapped her hands in excitement.

"Oh cool, I didn't know they had a daughter, I hope she's fuckable."  Jungkook said while licking his lips.

"W-well, ummm, they don't. You'll be marrying their son."  Mr. Jeon, jungkooks father and business owner of Jeon enterprises, said nervously while rubbing his nape.

"WHAT?! I can't marry a boy! My reputation will be ruined!" Jungkook screamed as he jumped up and balled his fist.

"Listen, you will marry him. Understand? It's beneficial for our business. Oh and that means no bringing girls to your bed, no going out to drink, and treat him well. If we even get a single complain, we're kicking you out and you can live broke for all we care. Ok?" Me. Jeon said while staring daggers into his sons eyes.

"Fine!" Jungkook screamed as he ran towards his room.

"Do you think this will work? Do you think he can change?" Mrs. Jeon said while sighing.

"I hope so."
.
.
.
(Wedding day)

"Are you ready master?" A maid asked as she knocked on the dressing room door

"Are you ready master?" A maid asked as she knocked on the dressing room door. Jimin looked at himself in the mirror once more before replying.

"Yes." Jimin sighed as he exited. Jimin had a secret, emphasis on the had. He secretly loved Jungkook. No one was supposed to know but somehow, his parents found out. Then his parents thought of an amazing idea! (*sarcasm*). They thought that if jimin married him, it would be a win win situation. They could get rid of Jimin and get more money while Jimin married the 'love of his life'.

Of course Jimin wanted to marry him, but not like this. He didn't want to force jungkook to marry him. But what could he do?

Jimin sighed once more before reaching the huge gates that was separating him and the one he'd soon be married to.

Jimin's heart froze at the sight in front of him

Jimin's heart froze at the sight in front of him. Jungkook was so handsome in that suit. Jimin began moving closer across the magnificent red carpet, eyes not leaving Jungkook's. He stood next to Jungkook, breath uneasy, hands trembling.

Jungkook looked into his eyes wondering why he couldn't look away. Jungkook couldn't help but think that Jimin was cute. Maybe this won't be so bad... wait, what are you thinking jungkook, that's a boy!

Jungkook shook his head and looked at the pastor who had already began saying the vows.

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take thee, Park Jimin, to be you're lawfully wedded husband?" He said while turning to jungkook who sighed.

"Yeah whatever." He said while rolling his eyes. If I said that Jimin's heart didn't break then I'd be lying.

"Do you, Park Jimin, take thee, Jeon Jungkook, to be you're lawfully wedded husband?"

"I-i do." Jimin said while facing the floor sadly.

"You may now kiss the boy."

Jungkook sighed once again before smirking. He turned to jimin and grabbed his face. Looking deep into his eyes, he pressed his lips on Jimin's. Jimin stood frozen for about a minute before realizing he had to kiss him back. Kdramas, don't fail me now! He thought before He slowly began moving his lips. The crowds began too cheer.

Jungkook pulled apart slightly and scoffed. "You can't even kiss properly." Jungkook said before moving away further. Jimin noticed the horny looks Jungkook was giving to some of the girls. How could this jerk flirt with other people in his own wedding?! Jimin thought, completely enraged. Well, in all honesty, Jimin couldn't care less. He had the man of his dreams, what could possibly go wrong?
.
.
.