the broken window

Jace knew he had messed up the moment the ball left his hand. He put too much power on the throw, his neighbor couldn't catch the ball even if he tried. It soared right through the back window, creating a thundering crash. Before he knew it, he was being dragged inside by his older sister Jenny. She had her friends over, all whom Jace had known most of his life. He actually had a huge crush on Lauren even though she was three years his senior. "Jace what "were you thinking? Mom's gonna be pissed when she finds out", Jenny scolded him. 

"It was an accident, I swear!" Jace replied still looking at the ground. 
"Ah come on Jenny, don't be so mean to him!", Lauren had said right after. Jace looked up at her smiling at him. He thought to himself how perfect their kitchen lighting shined against her skin. 
"This is the third time he's broken a window with a ball, last time he got a spanking. . ." Jenny said with a devilish look on her face. She elongated the word spanking, as if Jace wasn't embarrassed enough as it was. 
"Awww little baby Jace got a spanking?", Veronica said, teasingly. Jaces face burned with embarrassment. 
"He's still spanked quite a bit actually, such a naughty little boy he is." Jenny teased some more. 
"Really? How often? " Lauren asked inquisitively. This had to be the worst day of Jace's life. He stood there as his sister and her friends talked about how often he was spanked. 
"Go on Jace, tell Lauren how often you are spanked." Jenny said with authority. Jace stood frozen in place, seemingly lost in thought. It wasn't until he felt a POP on his bottom did he realize what was going on. His sister looked down at him furiously, while her friends giggled. 
"I told you to do something Jace, now answer the question. How often are you spanked?" Jenny repeated. 
"About three times a week" Jace said, staring at the ground once again. As the girls giggling turned into laughter. 
"Well I should call mom and see what she says about this broken window." Jenny said. 
"No wait!" Jace quickly grabbed Jenny's arm as he said that. 
"Yes?" Jenny said, with a smug look on her face. 
"Please don't tell mom" He said looking down again. 
"Well I wouldn't be doing my duty as your babysitter if I didn't tell mom." Jenny replied 
"Well since he is going to get a spanking anyway, how about you just do it?" Veronica said. 
"Can we watch?" Lauren asked while giggling. 
"How about this. Since mom would probably spank and ground you, I'll tell her the window broke some other way. . . IF you take a spanking from each of us." Jenny said. 
"Three spankings!" Jace replied shocked. 
"Yep, take it or leave it!" Jenny said. 
"He's too afraid, he knows I'll blister his little baby bottom" Veronica said smiling. 
"It would be better if you took your punishment now, that way it won't eat at you later." Lauren said while lifting his chin to make eye contact with her. She had lovely green eyes and perfect red hair. He could feel excitement growing in his pants at the thought of being over laurens knee. 
"Ok I'll take my spankings now." 

Veronica had dragged Jace up the stairs to his sisters room quickly, with Lauren and Jenny following just behind them. 
"I only have a few minutes before I have to get going to practice, so I get to go first!" Veronica exclaimed. She was already in the booty shorts and tank top she was going to practice in, her legs toned and muscular from the volleyball and track she did. She was always threatening Jace with a spanking; Jace looked at her grinning from ear to ear. She had been finally given her wish. She pulled Jace in front of her trapping him between her legs. 
"I am going to first bare your bottom, then put you over my knee for the spanking of your life young man. You will learn not to play so close to windows." She said, smiling even though she was scolding him. 
"Wait, you are going to spank me on the bare????" Jace asked, mortified. 
"What kind of spanking isn't on the bare?" She quickly replied as she yanked down his pants. 
"My my what do we have here naughty boy? " She teased at his fully erect penis. 
"Looks like someone wants a hard spanking from auntie Veronica." 
"Eww you're so gross, that's my brother." Jenny said with a look of disgust on her face. Lauren's eyes were fixated on Jace's fully erect penis. Jace quickly lowered himself over her knee to avoid the stares. Veronica, lifting her leg, positioned herself in such a way that his legs were pinned against hers. She then wasted no time in peppering his bottom with a flurry of smacks. 
SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK 
"I hope *spank* you *spank* are learning *spank* your lesson *spank spank spank spank* naughty boy. " she said. 
The spanking felt like it lasted forever and Jace quickly found himself crying over his sisters friends knee. She didn't hold back as she spanked his sorry bottom. By the time she stopped disappointed, Jace looked up at the clock and realized only 8 minutes had passed. 
"Ugh, I have to go. Jace honey, make sure to misbehave more often so I can warm your fanny again" She said while lifting him up. She patted his bottom a few more times before walking out of the room. " Talk to you guys later", she said while winking at Jace. Right as Jenny was about to sit on the bed for her turn, the phone downstairs started to ring. 

"ugh let me answer that real quick. Lauren you can go next." she said, as she stormed off. Lauren smiled at Jace which caused his erection to come back. 
"you know you are pretty big for only being 13." She said, She walked around Jace, looking at him and touching him as he did. "How about we make a deal, I'll let you see me topless, but I get to spank you with an implement AND you have to be completely naked? What do you say? Lauren winked at him as she asked the question. 
"Deal." Jace said immediately without even thinking about it. Lauren shut the door, and began to take her shirt off. She had no bra on, revealing her perfectly shaped breasts. 
"Do you want to touch one?" She asked innocently. Jace walked over and began groping his crush. She could feel his throbbing cock against her as he grabbed at her. After a few seconds she forcefully pulled him over her knee. She positioned his penis to be between both of her thighs, where she squeezed it. She then began to run her hands over his already sore bottom. 
"Looks like V really did a number on you." She said humming. 
"Tell you what, how about we make another deal. I'll give you a lighter spanking now, but you can come over tomorrow for the hard brush spanking I was planning on giving you." She said while caressing his bottom.
"uhhh ok" Jace said while still sniffling. He didn't want another spanking but at the same time he was already so sore. 
"Ok then." She said smiling. Jace never knew, but she always had sort of a crush on him. Having him over her knees was the highlight of her week, and she wanted more. 
she began lightly spanking him, and by the time Jenny came back, he was crying again. His bottom was glowing bright red. 
Jenny sighed." Jace don't worry I'm not going to spank you right now. Mom just called and she has to stay at the conference for another few days. I'll spank you tomorrow morning to let you butt rest a bit." 
Lauren landed a few more hits to his bottom and stood him up. his naked body was a little sweaty, and his throbbing penis looked about ready to explode. 
"Uhhh go to your room Jace." Jenny said as she made eye contact with him. 
"I should be going too", Lauren said as she got up.
"Let me walk you out." Jenny replied. 
"no need, you can just stay in here." Lauren said assuredly. Jenny shrugged and hopped on her bed. 
Lauren snuck a peak into Jace's room, seeing exactly what she had hoped. He wasted no time to start masturbating, and was close to climaxing. He was so caught up in the moment he paid no attention to the fact that his door crept open. 
"We are going to have a lot of fun tomorrow, you naughty boy." Lauren said with a smile.