Chapter 6 ;)

Y/ns POV

I listen to what Mr. nightmare had to say trying to keep up on all the notes we have to take but I already know I'm way behind and sigh. Then the bell rings and I plop my head on the desk and groan.

"Are you okay?" Mr. Nightmare says and I look up at him.

"yes, sir I-I'm sorry."

"no need to be sorry now run off to lunch," he said with a smile. I smiled in return and packed my things leaving the class.

As I walked out horror was waiting for me, I smiled at him but he seemed distracted for a second.

"horro-" I was cut off by him pinning me, hitting the wall with a loud bang. But he groaned in pain as I looked at him wide-eyed.

"h-horror?...."

He looked up at me.

"d-don't worry" he tried to smile and act okay but I can tell he was in pain.

when I realized what had happened I glared at the one responsible for this.

Turns out PJ threw something at him a rock I think.

I hugged horror. "thank you..." he weakly hugged back and I walked him to the nurse.

*time skip*

horror had rested for a while and had an ice pack on his back.

When he woke up he groaned in pain.

"hey, hey take it easy okay..." I said gently putting my hand on his, the nurse had already told me to take care of him and get him home.

so I snapped my fingers and we were at his house.

"y/n ..." he said while leaning up and looking at me.

"yes?..."

he cupped my cheek and a dust of red was on both of our cheeks.

He leaned closer and kissed my cheek.

"I'm glad your safe..."

I gave him a caring smile and kissed his cheek too.

"I'm glad you're okay... and thank you for what you did," I said.

he smiled and wrapped an arm around me.

I smiled and hugged him his warmth was so soft and calm the next thing I knew I fell asleep in his arms.

horrors pov

I looked down at y/n and she had fallen asleep in my arms.

did I finally win her over.?

is she mine now...

I cupped her cheek and looked at her beautiful face.

"ill always protect you, my love..."