sixteen.

"you see that? we used to go there every lunch time"

we moved our feet towards the said location.

the wind blows as it welcomed us as we entered our so-called hideout.

"it's beautiful. no wonder we liked going here"

you're also beautiful. no wonder why i like you

"do you want to eat? i brought some snacks since i think it's fun having a picnic here"

her lips formed a smile "sure! what did you bring?"

"uhm" i searched for foods at the plastic bag "a ramen.."

"oh god. how could we cook that here"

"let's just skip that. there's still other foods here like.. this!" i said as i raised my selfmade lunch box.

"a lunch box!" eunbin grabbed the lunch box from my hand causing us to have a skin ship, plus electricity flowed in to our hands, but seems like eunbin did not feel it "did you made this?"

"yep"

"you're amazing!" she opened the lunch box. sandwiches and gimbaps welcomed her and it made her eyes sparkle.

she started to eat while i just watched her. it has been a while since we had a chance like this. there are so many things that happened in a span of 3 years. and i really thought she changed, but little did i know, she's still the old eunbin that i knew.

she offered me some gimbap, but i refused. i'm full just by watching her eat and that's really for her though.

after some more minutes, she finished eating and we just watched the birds tweeting on the trees and leaves falling down.

"oh! i still have work today. i should go now" eunbin said, surprised. she packed her things and got up.

"let me escort you"

"its okay! and you still need to clean the mess i made" she pointed at the tissues i used for the sandwiches which is now scattered on the ground "hehe. i'm sorry i can't help you clean up. i really have to go now"

"oh, okay. i'll take care of these mess"

"thanks!" she rushed, running to god-knows-where.

and for the second time, i wish i did not let her go.

so imma make this story short. oof.

+remember the hearts in chapter 13? maybe no lol. but those represents the ending of this story hihi. and this story is ending with one/two last chapters (: