Arrival in Eorzea

A carriage arrived in Ul'Dah out of it came a female Miqo'te she was about 5'7. She had white hair and dark gray almost black skin. She wore an eye patch over her right eye. Her left eye was a deep blood red. She made sure she attuned herself to the Aeytherite plaza before going to The Quicksands to speak to the leader of the Adventurer's guild. She passed a man with fair skin he wasn't dressed like the others and he had weird markings on both sides of his neck they were the same symbol. He looked over to the female Miqo'te and seemed interested in her like a prey item. He waited outside the adventurers guild to wait for her. Once she walked out he approached her, "Hello there fair lady." He bowed in front of her. She looked at her man in confusion and responded, "Hello." Her accent was Doman she wasn't from Eorzea. He slightly smiled at her, "New to Eorzea?" She nods slightly, not giving him a smile. He walked closer to her. She looked up at him "what do you need?" He lightly smiled, "I was just welcoming you to Ul dah." He bowed again very gentlemanly taking her hand and planting a kiss on it, "I'm sure we'll be seeing each other again, until then Fair well, but I didn't catch you're name." She looked at him with her red eye, "its Mi'liv." He smiled and chuckled, "its a pleasure Mi'liv, I'm Thancred." He said before walking away. Mi'liv had so many questions but wasn't sure where to start. Why did this man approach her. What does she do now. She decided to go to the Pugalist Guild and discuss becoming one. She had trained with her legs and fists for years now, and decided to give it a try. She walked in and spoke to the attendant, he gave her fist weapons. She then spoke to the leader and he told her to go fight some creatures out on Thanalan.
After she returned she was found by that man again. "Hello there." He nods smiling slightly. She looked at him in the eyes, "Hello, Thancred was it?" He nod, "you got that right." He smiled more happy she remembered his name. She gave a slight glare, "Have you been following me...."