Undecided Feelings

The next morning she awoke to a letter with flowers attached from Thancred. She looked at them before putting them in a vase with water. She read the note that he had wrote for her. "My apologies for my behavior yesterday my dear, I have a lot of things happening, I'd love to tell you more sometime." Mi'liv rolled her eyes throwing the note in her drawer. She stretched and brushed out her hair. She thought about the vision she had yesterday. "That was so weird, I've had that before but never this bad..." She rubbed her forehead and looked out the window. She walked out of her inn room into the adventurer's guild. She decided to go out and help so people today before she was to visit her sister. She got on a ship taking a small trip to Limsa Lominsa. She waited by the docks where her sister said she would be but found no sign of her. There was a panic and she went over and all she heard was, "The ship from Doma was attacked by Leviathan no one else survived but myself." She backed away and started crying before running off to hide she covered her white eye and wiped the tears before heading to the rogue's guild. She became a rouge and returned to Ul'dah. She came in contact with Thancred once more, apparently there is a group of people like her who speak of a giant crystal. She decided to meet this group. This group was led by a female miqo'te summoner with medium length brown hair and brown eyes. There were many others in this group but the one who stuck out the most was a girl in the back with horns, scales and a dragon tail. She had a lance and had some dragon scale armor. She seemed not to notice Mi'liv staring but they were all called into a meeting to welcome their new member.