06

"where the hell is the first floor? why are we taking such a long time to get there?" nako grumbled while dragging her legs around the school

"where the hell is the first floor? why are we taking such a long time to get there?" nako grumbled while dragging her legs around the school. the eleven girls were following eunbi around, trying to get to the first floor to get their study materials. they had left their dorm fifteen minutes before class, not wanting to be late on the first day.

before they left the dorm, the dorm was a chaos. the younger girls were opening the plastic wrapper of the items given by the school. it turns out that there were facial products inside the bags that the school provided. within minutes, the dorm was in a huge mess.

"we're here!" eunbi called out, leading the girls to the general office of the school. a young lady was sitting in the office, typing on the computer.

"hi there, how can i help you?" the lady at the counter spoke with a warm smile. 

"we are new students here and we would like to pick up our study materials," sakura said, in which the lady nodded in response.

"hold on, i'll be right back," the lady said before she left the counter to search for their textbooks in the office.

"here you go, and your student ID cards are in this bag. make sure you don't lose your students IDs, or else you'll be in trouble," the lady said as she handed eunbi a plastic bag that had their student ID cards in, pointing at the stack of books on her desk.

"thank you!" chaewon replied, and the lady kindly smiled back.

"let's grab our books and go! quick quick let's move!" 

"this is why you all should listen to me when i say that we should leave earlier," eunbi muttered, rolling her eyes at the girls who were complaining.

all 12 of them were standing at the back of the classroom, putting their hands above their heads as punishment. apparently, they were late on the first day of school since they were struggling to find their way to the classroom.

"psst!" 

minju looked around curiously. she heard someone making noises, probably trying to get the girls' attention.

"psst! here!"

minju's eyes widened after seeing the person who was making the noise. it was a boy with brown, soft hair, smiling at her. he was too handsome to be true.

oh right, he's fake. he's just a video game character, not a real person like her.

"what's your name?" the boy whisper-shouted to minju.

"i'm minju, kim minju. how about you?"

"hwang jaehyun. call me jae, most of my friends call me that,"

minju felt that someone was shaking her arm. she turned, and saw hyewon looking at her with a weird look.

"who's that?" 

"a student in our class called jaehyun," 

"oh hey there pretty girl! what's your name?" jaehyun asked after noticing hyewon who was standing beside minju.

hyewon blushed after hearing the boy calling her 'pretty girl'. many people have called her that name before, but she felt special when the boy in front of her called her 'pretty girl'.

"i'm kang hyewon! nice to meet you!" 

their whispering went on for a while until the school bell rang. both hyewon and minju stood back up immediately after hearing the bell.

"alright class is over! the students standing at the back please do not be late again!"

the teacher left the classroom, leaving the students in the classroom.

sorry for late update!