-ˋˏ one ˎˊ-

╭═══•°•✧ CHAPTER ONE ✧•°•═══╮

          NEW YORK WAS A CITY THAT NEVER SLEPT, people walking on the sidewalks in a hurry trying to get in time to their jobs, others trying to get a taxi, and they are some people like me; that didn't care about anything and just go to clubs at ...

          NEW YORK WAS A CITY THAT NEVER SLEPT, people walking on the sidewalks in a hurry trying to get in time to their jobs, others trying to get a taxi, and they are some people like me; that didn't care about anything and just go to clubs at night just to have fun. I was on the small balcony that my apartment had, from here you could see the center of the city. I closed my eyes to feel the breeze hit against my face and making my dirty blonde hair behind my shoulders.

I just stood there listening to everything around me, until I decided it was time to go inside. I looked at my phone checking the hour and sighed, then I grabbed my suitcase that was in a corner of the living room and placed my purse on my shoulder and grab the keys of my car that were hanging in the wall. Before leaving I make sure everything was closed, I walked towards the door and closed it behind me. I started walking down the stairs until I reached the parking lot, I went to the car and opened the trunk with the keys to put the suitcase in there and closed it. I walked and opened the car door to get in and left the parking lot to start driving to Mystic Falls.

While driving, I dialed an old friend's number and waited for him to answer the phone call.

"What's up, princess?" That was the first thing he said when he answered the call. I smiled knowing that he couldn't see me.

"Do you still have that house in Mystic Falls?" I asked him, making a stop in a light. I heard him laughed a little.

"Princess, I'm living in that house." He said obvious on his tone. "Why? Wait, don't answer. You're coming back or am I wrong?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yep, I'm going home. Actually, I'm leaving New York right now."

"Why don't you go to your house? Stefan is living there." He announced. I gasp in surprise.

"Stefan is there? I didn't know that." I told him but more for myself.

"Yeah and um... I heard Damon was also there." He said nervously, my eyes wide open at that news. "Well, go to go, see you soon." Before I could speak he hung up.

"Huh..." I whispered knowing that the phone call ended.

I started to feel nervous and anxious, knowing that I was going to see my brothers just the thought of it made me wanna turn over and go back to my apartment. But I can't do that, it's been so long and I can't keep making them hate me more then they're already. The last time I saw them it was when Stefan was a ripper and this girl, Lexi, was helping him and Damon... well Damon was having problems with Stefan. I never liked their drama, I hated the moment that Katherine came to our lives –I didn't hate her–, I had a feeling that she was going to destroy our family, that she would be a threat not for my brothers but for me.