"We're Toxic"

Selena's POV,

I paced back and forth as the wind picked up a bit. I hadn't talk to Justin in over a year since we called it quits again.

I tried to tell myself that I didn't feel anything anymore but I knew I was lying to myself. In the distance I saw a tall figure coming this way.

I smiled as he approached me, instantly pulling me into his arms, my arms made their way around his waist. "I missed you so much" he hummed in response as we continued to hold each other.

He pulled away and grasped my hand in his own and we walked along the water. We talked about everything and anything. Even about us and where we stand, aside from our relationship problems we had always been the best of friends and we agreed that nothing would ever change that.

"So I have a new person in my life" my heart beat faster as he explained who she was and that she had saved him a month back from freezing to death in Canada. I half heartedly smiled at how generous and kind she seemed to be.

"She's amazing Selena, aside from you she makes me happy, and she's so modest" I looked out at the water. Not really knowing what to say. "She's seems great" in the corner of my eye I saw him nod as a smile formed his lips. "Yeah she is, but she isn't you" that made me whip around to face him. My lips parted to say something but I was cut off by his own, capturing us into a kiss that had my head spinning and my knees weak.

I quickly pulled away and put a gap between us. "Justin what are we doing?" He rubbed the back of his neck and looked at the sandy beach. "I thought we could work things out, I miss you more than you know Selena, I need you" I laughed a sarcastic laugh and shook my head. "All we do is make up and then break up, it's taking a toll on both of us. We need to move on" shaking his head he closed the gap between us and kissed my parted lips again, our tongues meshed together in sync. The kiss lasted a good five minutes before I broke it and finally put my foot down about all of this. "We're toxic for each other Justin, you need to move on, we're not getting back together"

Justin's POV,

Her words cut me deep but I didn't let it show, she said her last goodbyes and I watched her walk out of my life....again.

I stood there, looking at the water for awhile. I didn't want to face anybody so I headed to the Inn.

I parked in the same parking space and headed inside up to Layla's suite. I knocked a few times and waited for her to answer.

The shuffling of feet was heard on the other side, the sound of the door opening made me take a step back. Layla stood there in just a t-shirt and cheeky panties. I licked my lips as I let my eyes travel down from her head all the way down to her little toes. "Justin?" I returned my gaze to her face and pushed past her and went inside the room. Layla peeked out once to make sure I wasn't seen and quickly shut the door.

As she turned to me, she crossed her arms on her chest. "S-She left me....again" her eyes softened and I was in her arms, due to her holding me. I couldn't fight the tears as they fell down my face. She comforted me as much as she could. "Shhh you're okay, I'm here Juju" it made my heart swell with warmth and I didn't want to lose the feeling. "Here come on" She pulled back and lead us to the bed. As she laid down I laid in her arms. My tears had stopped but the emotional painful feeling was still there.

I need some type of affection and if that meant getting it from Layla then so be it.

Lifting my head I looked up at her. "Layla please don't leave me, I need someone to hold me and care for me, to show me love and affection" tears formed in her eyes as she nodded her head. "I promise Juju" I smiled small and leaned up and placed a kiss on her cheek and rested my head on her chest.

This is what I need, love and affection.....

A/N: Awwww poor Juju he got hurt, Maybe Layla will heal his broken heart? ❤️

Anyways another chapter, damn I'm on a roll! 😍😍😍😊😊😊😊

Like/Comment

Please and Thankyou ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️