suicide

felix gave a tiny sob as he put the lid on the box which contained every letter he's written to changbin.

changbin was all that mattered in his life.

he slid the container into his bag and wiped his eyes, forcing a smile onto his face and walking down his steps, making his way towards the school.

felix didn't want to get near the school- especially not today, but he had to give the letters to changbin somehow, right?

he let out a shaky breath as he stepped into the empty school, hurrying over to changbin's locker and opening it, putting the box inside and closing it, leaving the school silently.

he came early to school just to make sure no one was there.

felix didn't write a letter, or note to anyone else.

only changbin.

just changbin.

a/n if no one got my ddlc reference then im finna be pissed-

he picked his pace up, wanting to kill the never ending sadness tweaking in his heart already.

after about ten minutes of walking, he went into his empty house with a pant, tears brimming his eyes again.

he closed the door behind him, walking upstairs into his parent's room and opening up the drawer, pulling out a loaded gun.

he let out a shaky sob, closing the drawer and walking out of the room, going into his own.

felix never wanted it to be this way.

of course, changbin wasn't the reason felix was doing this.

oh, felix was in pain.

felix had always been in pain.

he wanted to end this pain.

felix sighed, closing his own door and gulping, glancing around.

did he really want to do this?

yes.

he had to.

felix let out the last sob, raising the gun to his head and letting out a quiet 'goodbye', his thumb placing itself over the trigger.

felix pressed down on it.

his last thought was changbin.

it's always been changbin.

felix died the seventeenth of april.

felix died.