~.Lunch.~

~.ELLA'S POV.~

Lunch... The only time that I struggle at making friends at, Yeah I know it sounds weird but last year in my junior year at my old high school, lunch was difficult because the students would seperate themselves into different groups like the cheerleaders, jocks, nerds, emos, etc. I didnt know who to sit with so thats why Every year I always end up sitting alone, But now that I met Jimin Hopefully its more easier.

~.JIMIN'S POV.~

Where is she?!? Where is Y/N?!? She was supposed to meet me here! I start to bite into my ham and cheese sandwich while fustrated. "Hey is this seat taken?" Asks a familiar voice. I look behind me to see Ella "No, you can sit here" I say smiling warmly, rubbing my neck nervously dang she's cute.. "What are you looking at?" She laughs nervously asking me "o-oh nothing" I say back..

~.Y/N POV.~

I grab my tray of food and sit next to yoongi to then see a girl sitting next to Jimin both if them talking, I sit down trying not to think about it. "Hey, you okay?" Asks Yoongi worriedly "yeah" I say. Was I jealous of that girl talking with my friend? No, she's probably one of his friends..
I start eating my food while listening to everyones conversation, only talking a couple times. Near the end of lunch I look over to see The girl hugging Jimin, was she flirting with my Best friend?! I was UPSET now, I grabbed my tray, stood up, throwed the food away and ran out of the cafeteria trying hard not to cry.

~.YOONGI'S POV.~

I was eating my sandwich when i look beside me to see Y/N looking over to Jimin then leave the Cafeteria, It was pretty weird, I wonder if Y/N is okay.. "So As i was saying that I think that they caught it then-" junkook says then asks "Yoongi where are you going?" "I have to use the bathroom" I lied, I was going to see it Y/N was okay. I rush out of the cafeteria and wonder down the hallway to see Y/N crying in the office, I could see that she was Really upset.. I walked in the office and sat next to Y/N "Hey... Are you okay?" I ask calmly
"I-i dont wanna talk about it.." "Oh okay, dont worry its okay im here for you.." I say
"Can you drive me home? I dont wanna be at school right now.." She says sniffling in between her words. "Sure" I say, We then drive to her house, as we get to her drive way she says "thanks yoongi i really appreciate it" as she says that she pecks me on my cheek "no problem" I say blushing and doing the same gummy smile.

~.Y/N POV.~

I run up to my room and slam the door behind me, all I want to do is cry, I look at chimmy on my bed then throw him into the corner, i throw myself onto my bed and start crying, i was so upset right now I couldnt even think right now, I tried falling asleep so I could forget about what had happen today, mabey it was a bad dream, mabey it wasnt real...

~.YOONGI'S POV.~

As I drove back home I looked at my phone, Hoping she would call and say she's okay, but it didnt happen when I got home I walked up to my and shut my self in there...