Sick

Dipper sighed. "You're fine Bill." Bill frowned. "Bear, as much as I love the compliment something is definitely wrong." Dipper rolled his eyes. "You have a cold. I'll get you some water and call Mabel to ask her for soup." Bill rolled away from him. "My boyfriend doesn't love me!" He burst into a fit of coughing. Dipper walked into the bathroom and grabbed some cough drops. Then he got a water bottle from the kitchen. "Suck on this." Bill groaned. "I'm not in the mood to fuck Pinetree." Dipper chucked the cough drops and bottle at him. "Shut up! I meant the candy!" Bill sat upright, gave a quick cough, and picked up the drops. "Candy?" Dipper frowned. "They'll make your throat better. Don't chew them up or swallow them though. Then they won't work." Bill popped one in his mouth. "EW!" He spat it out. Dipper rolled his eyes. "Fine. Suffer then." He slammed the door. "Noooo baby come back! I'm sorry..." He sighed and walked back in. Bill reached his arm out. Dipper took his hand and squeezed it. "You'll feel cruddy for a little bit. Okay?" Bill whined. "I don't want to!" Dipper sat next to him. Bill leaned on him. "Why aren't you sick?" Dipper laughed. "Because. I might be soon enough though. It travels." Bill tipped his head. "So... it's contagious? How?" Dipper raised an eyebrow. "Don't you dare." Bill smirked and pulled Dipper closer. "What?" Dipper grabbed a cough drop and shoved it in hi mouth. Bill coughed and started laughing. Then he froze. "You're still gonna kiss me right??" Dipper glared. "Not after that!"Bill pouted. "Just one! Please?" Dipper blushed. Dammit he's being cute. He sighed. "Fine. After you finish the cough drop." Bill swallowed. "You idiot. What's the one thing I said not to do!" "Kiss!" Dipper leaned forward and softly kissed him. Bill wrapped his arms around Dippers back and pulled him onto the bed. Dipper leaned over top of him, grinning. "Desperate?" Bill blushed. "Shut it Bear." He yawned. Dipper laid down and wrapped his arms around Bill. "Let's sleep in."