xxxtentacion

y/n
/////
i laid on the bed waiting for jah to get back from his concert. i wanted to go really bad but i got sick a few days before so jah said i should stay home. it was currently 10:34 pm and jah should've came home at 10:00 but he wasn't which worried me, but he wouldn't do anything stupid. about 20 minutes later i got a call from ski.

"hello?"

"y/n jah is in jail, i need you to come to the sta-"

"hold on stokeley, why the fuck he in jail!"

"i'll explain later. please come down to the station"

"yea aight" (a/n blueface baby🙈)

i hung up and put on a pair of sweatpants and one of jahs hoodies then got my keys and walked to my car. i drove down to the station and seen ski standing outside the entrance.

"alex we have to bail jah out"

"bitch ion got any money"

"i got money" he pulled out money from his bag

"so then why'd you call me down here?"

"we need a ride to get home DuHhHhHh"

i rolled my eyes and walked inside the jail and seen jah in a cell. (a/n i have no idea how this shit works so dont judge my ugly ass-) stoke went up to the front counter thing and slammed that fucking money down like he was playing poker. i giggled a bit and stared at jah. he looked up and seen me then smiled. ski came over and stood beside me. an officer came out with jah and took him toward us.

"come on" i grabbed his hand and walked to the car with ski following us

the drive home was really quiet, the only thing you could hear was the radio playing lowly and our breathing.

"so why was you in jai-"

"don't ask." jah said sternly and kind of angrily

"damn, you on your period or sum?" he rolled his eyes and looked away from me.

i got to the house and jah immediately got out, i got out too and followed him to our room. he laid on the bed and put his arm over his eyes. i went over and layed beside him with my head on his chest.

"i love you jahseh" i could see him smile a little

"i love you too"

OH THIS WAS TRASH TRASH

ok they finna get longer but this my first imagine so-