Old friends

* beep beep *

* beep beep *

* beep beep *

My stupid alarm was going off so I had to stop it.i leaned to one side and pressed the button on my phone, I then saw that I had 3 missed calls and 13 new messages all from Ella!

Ella is my ultimate best friend but I never get to see her because she had the dumb idea of moving to LA as soon as she finished school,i know it's dumb.

I read all if my messages and they were.

"Hey Kacey xx"

"Hey so exited for today !"

"Omg lazy bitch get up!!"

"Did you see all if these or are u still asleep?"

"Answer me!!"

"Hello"

"Hello"

Well that was most of the messages anyway.

She has been massaging me loads recently because she is coming to Brighton tonight and we both are so exited to see each other.

I lazily got out of bed and got dressed into a red and blue off the shoulder top and a pair of black skinny jeans.

I walked over to my stereo and played the CD that was already in it. I let a few songs play and decided that all the music on the album was shit so I put my iPod on its doc and listened to one direction.

I got my makeup and went over to my desk.

~a few minuets later~

My makeup was done and I had to start preparing for Ella to come to my house.

I started by cleaning.i got all of the things for my cleaning when there was a knock at the door. The knock sound formulas and when I looked outside I could see the local post man outside with a parcel on the floor, the box was massive and was nearly the same size as the postman. it had a huge red ribbon on the top and what looked like a note with my name on it.

* Knock knock*

I opened the door and was greeted by Jonathon (the postman)

"Hey long time no see." Hee said shrugging.

"Yeah" I replied

"You've four letters and 1 oversized parcel,you been buying stuff have ya?" he asked picking it up.

"No I haven't actually."

"Well whatever it is it looks important.ooh it's from Sydney!" he shouted and put it inside.

"Thanks for coming round and stuff." I said

"Just doing my job ha ha"

He left and I was so intrigued.

I got some scissors and began to cut the tape.i stopped myself when I noticed the little note had writing on the back.it said 'from a close FRIEND'

as soon as I read it I knew it was from Joe.

I was really excited and started hacking at the tape again.

It took a while and when I got through and into the box I could see a envelope that had my name on it and I could also see a little bit of fur from what looked like a huge teddy bear, much like the one from our first date.

I opened the letter and it read,

Dear kacey ,

I miss you so much and I honestly can't explain how much I want to see you.i am currently in Australia due to family stuff. I will be home in about the our four months(long time I know)but hopefully not too long xox. love you

Joe. xox xox xox

I saw the letter and immediately moved onto the gift it was the exact same teddy that he won on a huge claw machine two years ago.