Wow you've changed

I feltlike I could state at that note for hours and I would cry every time I read it.
But I had to get ready for Ella, who was coming in a hour. I did all off the final touches to my house and before I knew it
*Knock knock* she was here!!!!
I was so excited and then rereall scared, what if she has changed, what if she doesn't remember me,what if I don't recognize her!!i started getting really scared but I finally worked up the nerve to open the door.
"Hey gurl heyyyyyyy!" she shouted squeezing me so I could hardly breathe.
"Hi" I answered amazed by how
Much she had changed.
She was no longer an shy, independent and quiet girl.she had changed. she was loud, quirky and so confident.maybe a little too confident.
As well as her personality her appearance has changed .a lot.where there was beautiful brown hair there usage now blonde and red hair and she is slimmer. much slimmer. her fashion is so differant, instead of a cute tank top and jeans she wears a crop top with shorts and a red banana with these horrid trainers. I have no idea what to think about her. not one bit.
I shown her into the kitchen and we sat down to talk.
"So how's life??" I asked trying to make conversation.
"Its awesome." she answered in her mild American accent.
"What about you?? tell me every thing." she said
"Well there isn't much that's been going on since you left, apart from...." I said knowing it would annoy her.
"What! apart from what!!??"
"I met this guy," said shy kacey looking at the tape we were sat at.
"Yes yes yes. boys! tell me all about him"
"Well his name is Joe. you remember that guy we got school bus with."
"Oh my god that one!!!!!" she was really surprised and sip was I at hee reaction.
"Yeah well as soon as you left we started talking....
Sorry for the short chapter. hope you like it xoxox