Happy

I was bored to I called Otto. "Hey Otto can you come over?" I asked and he laughed.

"No I'm busy, but I'm sure Bradley isn't doing anything."

"Ok." I said and we said goodbye and I hung up. "Brad?" I asked when he answered.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I'm bored can you come over?"

"Sure." He said smiling. I waited for him to come over. He walked in and I jumped. "Scared you." He said and I laughed.

"I don't get scared."

"Yeah what ever, but what you wanna do?"

"Can we just talk for a while I feel like we haven't done that in forever." I said and he smiled and nodded.

"Yeah." He said. We started to talk and we talked for a really long time. "Can I ask you something?" He said and i nodded. "Do you miss us?"

"Gosh I miss us." I said. I started to think about those six years of my life. The best six years of my life.

"Would you ever date me again."

"Yeah." I said nodding.

"Would you be willing to try again?"

"Yeah."

"Like right now?" He said and I though about it for a second. I was willing to try again. Maybe we could get what we had back. Maybe we could be happy again.

"Yeah." I said and the biggest smile appeared on his face.

"Really?" He asked.

"Really."

"Can I Kiss you?" He asked and I laughed.

"You don't have to ask to kiss me." I said and his lips were pressed against mine.  I kissed him. It felt like us again. Like we were back together.

"Oh John." He said smiling. "I've missed you so much. It's gonna work this time I promise. Me and you forever." He said and i smiled and kissed him.

"Me and you forever." I whispered against his lips.
............
"Bradley!" I laughed and I ran away from him. He ran after me on the beach. He caught up to me and wrapped his arms around me. I laughed and kissed him. "How'd you catch me?" I pouted and he laughed.

"I lucked out?"

"I guess you did." I said smiling at him. I looked over and Otto and Kelly were smiling at us. "I bet you can't catch me again though!" I said and I took off back to where they were sitting. I flew into my chair and sat down laughing. "I won!" I said smiling triumphantly. He sighed and sat down beside me.

"That's not fair. I didn't know you were gonna run away and expect me to catch you." He said and I laughed.

"Sorry. I should have gave you a head start." I said and he chuckled. "I still would have won anyways." I said and he glared at me. I walked over to the bar and ordered a drink. I took it from the table and walked back. "It's just like old times. Me and Bradley are happy together and you two are laughing at us and staring at each other." I said.

"Shut up John." Kelly said and I laughed. "That ain't true."

"Sure it is." I said smiling. Bradley took a drink out of my drink and I glared at him.

"I'll buy you a new one later." He said and I laughed.

"Really?"

"Really!" He said smiling. I kissed him quickly.

"I wouldn't make you do that."  I said.

"Can y'all stop. It's great y'all made up and everything and are happy and love each other but could y'all like love each other alone?" Kelly said.

"Oh we already do that Kelly." I said and his face changed. I laughed and leaned back in my chair and watched the ocean. No one said anything for a long time. Bradley wrapped his hand around mine and I looked at our hands and smiled. I was finally happy. My life may have been a living hell for the past few years but all of it was worth it to be back with Bradley again. We were happy.

Wow! Who is this girl updating this book?! I know it had been literally forever and I am sooo sorry like I literally wanna cry I feel like I betrayed all of y'all. I actually really enjoy writing this series a lot! I promise I won't leave y'all hanging for two months like I did last time but updates might be a little slower until summer comes around. Anyways! I hope someone is still around to read this lol. I will try to update at least once a week. If not please DM me and remind me lol. Anyways I love all of y'all. You all are amazing and I love you! Have an amazing day/night!

- Kyrie_MVP 💕