Jirou..

Kaminari POV

"Go ask her yourself, even if she decides to deny it," He started walking away, "know that she's lying."

Now I was all alone in the dim hallway, I'm a bitch to Kirishima, but you know I have a crush on him. I'm mean to Kirishima aren't I? She loves you Kaminari, She loves you lots. The look in her eyes didn't say that she was happy.

Did Bakugo mean what he said? Did Sero just want to make me feel better? "It's strange how so many emotions can flood through someone's mind at the same time huh?" A familiar voice said from behind me. I turned around.

"Momo?"

"Oh Kaminari!" She hugged me, "If only you heard the words she said last night, if only you heard her cries and painful screams trying to reach out to you."

"H-Huh?"

"She wanted to see you more than anything," She stopped hugging me, "I believe she feels the same way now," Momo started walking away, "Listen to your friends, you might learn something about other people you care about." After that she left my sight.

Great more deep words to think about, might as well go find Jirou. I wandered the school and campus looking for before eventually finding her walking back to the dorms, "Jirou!" I yelled out and caught up to her.

"What?" She asked annoyed, this time I noticed her holding back tears.

"You didn't mean what you said!"

"Huh! Yes I did! I meant every hateful word!" She protested.

"Your eyes that night on the patio didn't say that!"

"Eh-"

"You handed me that letter and smiled such a beautiful smile, I read the letter, then I looked at you and I could tell you meant every single word!"

"Ex-"

"I'm not finished yet! When we kissed you were so so happy! Later that night when I told you I loved you, you cried! You cried so hard but you were happy! You were so happy!"

"That- That was just a dream Kaminari!"

"If that was a dream why do I have your letter!"

"I..."

"Here you want evidence that I kept it!" I took the letter out of my pocket and unfolded it, "I'll read it! I'll read it for you!! Dear Kaminari, I haven't known you to long but you're one of my best-" I felt the letter being smacked out of my hands.

"Shut up!! What that letter said was true! It's all true! I don't need you to read that stupid letter in order for you to know how I truly feel!"

"Jirou.."

"I love you! So damn much! How come you're so lucky that you got to know that I have feelings for you before I did! I love you! I love you! I love you! Now say it back! You said it that night didn't you?"

"Jirou...I-I," I kissed her, like I did that night ,"I love you too." She cried again, but only happy tears.

The End