Louis & Harry

A/N: Waht you are about to read is a Larry one shot based on Romeo and Juliet. If you have not watched the movie it doesn't really matter. I have changed the word to english apporiate. I have changed what happens a bit. There is no fight at the beggining. This is based on one of the many movies there is of this story. Yes most things I write happen. An no I am not exaggerating. 

~The Party Scene~

LOUIS POV

I had decided to attend a Party to help me get over my heartbreak from Eleanor. The Party was held by the Styles, but they didn’t need to know I was a Tomlinson. I arrived wearing a tuxedo and a mask, like everybody else. I was just looking around at the house when something caught my attention. A boy dressed similar to me, but without a mask. His eyes were the most beautiful green I had ever seen and I felt a pain in my heart, it was love at first sight. I watched him closely the whole night. Eventually I decided to confront him. But it was too late he was being escorted up the stairs out of my reach.

HARRY POV

I saw a boy with beautiful blue eyes, he seemed to be mesmerised by me, like I was with him. He was gorgeous, but he was a Tomlinson and a boy. That’s like forbidden love times two. But I was not going to marry Caroline. I hate her, and add in the fact that she is 17 Years older than me. My mother and father had escorted me up to my bedroom and Danielle was tucking me in. Danielle was practically my mother she had looked after me since I was a baby so I could talk to her about anything. As she was saying her goodnights and asking how my day was. I found myself telling her everything about this boy. She just smiled at me and told me to follow my heart. She shut the door and left.

~The Balcony Scene~

LOUIS POV

I was throwing rocks at his window, I wanted to hear his voice, I wanted to tell him how I feel. I then heard a door open and his beautiful face peak out. He came running closer to me.

“You can’t be seen here” he said whispering.

“Sorry I had to see your beautiful face.” I smiled at him.

He blushed.

“I’m Louis, and you are?”

“Harry” his sweet voice said.

“Well Harry I couldn’t help but notice you tonight at the party.”

“Me too” he said.

I smiled.

“Louis, you do know this is forbidden love.” He informed me.

“We’ll let it be, if two people are in love then they deserve to be together.”

He smiled then some lady called him inside.

“I have to go” he said.

“Harry, tomorrow at noon let’s exchange vows, so we will remain each other’s forever.” I exclaimed.

He nodded smiling. 

“I will pick you up from here at Quarter to.” I smiled jumping down from the balcony.

“Wait” I heard Harry say.

I got back up and he placed his soft lips on mine. I smiled and hopped down, blowing him a kiss before running off into the dark.

~Marriage of Louis and Harry~

I, Louis, take you Harry to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our friendship and love you today, tomorrow, and forever. I will trust you and honour you I will laugh with you and cry with you. I will love you faithfully through the best and the worst, through the difficult and the easy. What may come I will always be there. As I have given you my hand to hold So I give you my life to keep So help me God.