Use Your Feelings

AN: I'm back!:

Ant tore the page out of his notebook with a frustrated groan. "Use your feelings to do something creative." The teacher had said. Use your feelings... But what was he feeling? The only feeling Ant was sure of, was hunger. He drew a hamburger on his notepad, shrugged and tore it in as many pieces as possible. "Let's go get something to eat." Ant mumbled.

"So, no inspiration either?" Ant looked up when he heard a familiar voice. It was Dec, one of his classmates. Ant shrugged.

"Not really." He answered. Dec sat down in front of him and took the ice out of his coke.

"Luckily we have food." Dec mumbled and he took a huge bite of his burger. Ant smiled when Dec tried to tell something with his mouth full.

"I'm sorry, but I did not understand a word of what you said." He grinned. Dec swallowed his food and laughed shyly.

"I asked what you wanted to do for that assignment." He said. Ant smiled.

Ant took his guitar and his notepad, but his thoughts wandered to the dinner he had with Dec. Dec was horrible while he was eating: talking with his mouth full, being all clumsy and spilling everything he had in his hands. He was like a child. Ant scrabbled some words down. The way you eat... No, that didn't sound right. At all. It sounded weird. And with adorable... That was such a difficult word to use, it was too long to use in the melody he had in his head. And why exactly was he writing a song about Dec?

"I really don't know how to write this song." Ant sighed to himself and he went through his hair with his hand. Suddenly, Ant sat straight up. "I really don't know how to write this song." He sung on the melody he had already written. He knew what he could do!

"Anthony, it's your turn now." The teacher smiled. Ant smiled and started to strum his guitar.

"So many words in my head, but didn't found the right sentence to tell you what I actually feel. Nevermind which snares I touch, which sentences I use,... I really don't know how to write this song." Ant sung. He had told himself to look Dec in the eyes, but he wasn't sure enough about his lyrics, so he had to use his preparation. "And when I write you something small, please, know I've done it with love, love." Ant ended the song, looking Dec in the eyes.

"Thank you, Anthony. The rest of the class can do the assignment after the break." The teacher said and he left the room.

Ant was putting away his guitar.

"That was beautiful." He heard Dec say. Ant turned around and smiled shyly. "Who was your song about? You've never told me about anyone." Dec asked. Ant swallowed and looked at his feet.

"I wrote it about..." He hesitated for a moment. "I wrote it about you."

Dec stared at his best friend for a moment and leaned in slowly. Ant looked up and saw Dec's face coming closer. He closed his eyes just before the moment Dec pushed his lips softly on Ant's. Ant smiled.

"I feel the same way about you." Dec whispered.