Title your Story Part

Elsa couldn't stop thinking about Jack's reaction. Why was he so disappointed? She needed to go home, she had to get back to her party before anything else happened. Tonight had been a big night, but it wasn't over yet. She still had to introduce herself to Arendelle, and she needed to clear a few things up with Anna. She was at the castle when she heard a familiar voice through the crowd...

"Elsa! Or, I mean, Queen. Me again, may I present Prince Hans of the southern Isles!" It was Anna, with a well dressed red haired man with sideburns? What had she missed in the fly with Jack? Anna and Hans continued. "We would like... Your blessing of..." They both laughed. "Our marriage!" They laughed again.

"Wha- marriage?"

"Yes!"

"I'm sorry, I'm confused."

"Well we haven't worked out all the detailed ourselves..." As Anna was blabbering on about their wedding plans, Jack came in a window in the ballroom. He saw the conversation and decided to see how this would play out.

Elsa seemed very shocked by the other girl talking to her. But the other girl just kept talking. Then it got more serious. Elsa started to walk away, and the other girl ran after her and took off one of Elsa's gloves. Elsa kept walking away as the other girl talked to her. When Elsa got to the door of the ballroom, she was about to grab the handle when...

"I said enough!" She yelled at her sister, making a spiky ice ring around herself. She looked so scared, alone, and helpless. She looked around at the damage she had done, and the shocked faces of the people around her.

"No..." She said as the fled out the door, leaving Anna standing before the secret that she had kept so long from her.

"Elsa, no." Jack said as he followed her out the door, but no one could see him. He flew through the hall, literally, to try and catch up to her. She was fast!

"Elsa!" He yelled again, but she kept on running... Until she got to another door, witch she opened fast. Then she paused, looking at all the people on the other side as they started cheering.

"Elsa!" Jack yelled again. This time, she looked at him, looked back at the crowd, and ran straight into it. That was when he lost her.

She wove through the cheering people, until she got to an opening. There, she hit an obstacle. A fountain, witch she soon froze with her hand when she tripped and fell. Jack fond her again.

He started following her out of the crowd, as she kept on running; through the gates, into a tower, down some stairs, and down some more stairs, until she got to a river.

"Elsa!" She looked up as she heard his voice. She started backing up, and she hit the water. It froze at her touch as she looked down, and she decided to take the advantage. She started running across the river, to the other side. She ended up freezing the whole river as she ran. Jack tried to follow her, but the wind didn't agree, it took him the other way. He couldn't argue with the wind, so all he did was watch sadly as he was carried further and further away from his icy friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! So I just want to thank everyone who is reading my book, it really does make me happy, :). This is just a note to say thank you to all of my beloved readers! :) Also, don't forget to like, vote, share and comment! :) thanks for reading!

-ilovereading12345678