Good Boy

Baekhyun whimpered. His little cock was straining against the front of his white lacy panties. The shaft was leaking; the little droplets of precum seeping out of his slit were wetting the white fabric of his underwear, creating an obscene dark patch at the front. There was a love egg nestled up against his prostate and it was vibrating softly, teasingly. Not to mention the heart shaped butt plug nuzzled between his ass cheeks, stopping the small vibrator from slipping out. The white stockings – barely held up around his thick thighs by the also lacy white garter belt – felt soft against his skin. Apart from the stockings, panties, garter and a white, faux leather collar with a heart shaped ring, he was completely naked.

He was sitting on his knees in front of his Daddy; on the floor between his spread legs. The reason he was dressed in lingerie was sitting on the edge of their bed, looking down at him with a smug expression.

Once again Chanyeol had gotten home early from work, this time to spend Valentine's Day together. It was the taller's idea for him to dress up so prettily while being stuffed with two toys, to see if he could survive a day alone just like that. He loved dressing up in beautiful lingerie, especially in all white. It made him look so innocent, so pure, if it weren't for the obvious bulge of his hard cock. He loved the way his thighs looked extra thick in the constricting thigh-highs, loved how his ass looked extra plump in the lacy backless panties, loved the sight of the heart-shaped diamond-like butt plug between his ass cheeks.

But what he loved the most was showing it off to Chanyeol, who had sent him a message during one of his meetings asking if he was conducting himself properly. Baekhyun had taken a photo of himself, an obscene photo of his backside in his sexy garment followed by typing 'I can't wait for you to get home, Daddy'.

But he had been good, very good. He hadn't touched himself, had done all the chores Chanyeol had told him to do, and now here he was, patiently waiting for a reward. He had noticed the bulge in the taller's pants long ago but was too shy to actually tease him for it. Besides, he wanted a reward for being so good. Teasing Chanyeol would probably only lead to punishment, which he didn't mind either. But not tonight.

"Have you been a good boy, Baekhyun?"

Chanyeol's deep voice rung in his ears and he took a deep breath, his eyes finding the other's, a feigned innocent expression plastered on his face. "Y-Yes, Daddy..." he whispered, unable to stop his voice from failing him while the mini vibrator that was pressing against his prostate was slowly driving him crazy. Obscene was the word he would use to describe himself. Dressed so prettily but intentions so impure, it was embarrassing.

"You haven't touched yourself?" Chanyeol asked as he ran a hand through Baekhyun's soft hair before stroking his reddening cheek. When the smaller shook his head dismissively, he smiled. "I'm proud of you," he said, smiling even wider when he saw his baby was fighting back a small victorious grin. "Good boys deserve a reward, don't they?" Baekhyun nodded this time, a spark twinkling in his eyes so cutely that Chanyeol's heart skipped a beat. "Why don't you come get it, baby?"

With his cock throbbing inside the white panties and his hole clenching around the toys, Baekhyun leaned forward between Chanyeol's spread legs and nuzzled his crotch with his face. He mouthed the obvious bulge, feeling the hand on his cheek go back into his hair. He heard the taller groan in an approving way, encouraging him to go on. So, he did. He teased Chanyeol through the confines of his pants until he felt, and saw, him twitch against his palm.

"Fuck, yeah, baby..." Chanyeol breathed as he watched Baekhyun unzip his zipper of his pants. He chuckled when the lack of underwear caused his cock to hit the smaller's chin as it immediately sprang free before he helped him take off his pants completely. His sexy smile grew when he felt Baekhyun wrap his pretty fingers around the base of his cock and licked his lips when he saw him sticking out his tongue while he was looking up at him with innocent eyes. He grunted when Baekhyun started tracing the popping veins with his wet muscle. "Tease," he whispered, causing the other to smile naughtily.