Chapter 2

So here is a very long time skip after they arrived in America.
/—————————————————————/

Narrator POV
Chicago had the biggest populous of ghoul and was dubbed "The Mistaken City" meaning that the city shouldn't exist. However the government made it a safe haven for ghouls under one condition. They were able to be subjected to scientific research at any given moment and this didn't bode well for Rezzo as he was currently being trailed by some government officials who chose him as a test subject. Being an illegal ghoul he wasn't in their data base so they had no info on him which made him a default 'research' subject.

Rezzo's Pov

'Shit their still on my tail!' I thought to myself. I was in the middle of section 7 which was good because of the many colleagues I had picked up when training with Kaven. After walking a few more blocks I turned a corner and went into an ally to blend into the darkness. I put on my blank white mask and unleashed my Rinkaku. The 6 tentacles had the exoskeletal look of a scorpions tails and a bulb at the end of each gave me the name "Serqet's Servant" or "Scorpio" I was a low rated ghoul because of the little action that people have seen when I'm battling ghouls for territory so these officials only came with he minimum gear required, needless to say that was a big mistake...

As the men entered I saw the tiniest Rinkaku kagune ever start to weave its way around the ground. "The doctor" one of my said colleagues was eating near by when he heard me enter. I silently climbed the wall next to me to watch the feast begin.
"We know you're in here Scorpio! Come out and face us!" One of the men said while the other backed up a couple feet out of the ally.
" stop..." he said calmly to the man advancing. "It's a trap? Heh almost got m-" he gurgled the rest of his sentence as he drown in his own blood. "The doctor and Scorpio working together?... my my this is quite the development." His monotone Russian voice gave away who he was. Ex-CCG agent Khazov or better know as 'the hunter' he has never failed a single hunting mission and has the skills to rival CCG's Reaper Arima.

The doctor looked at him," help is not the right word here... this is how i repay a debt." His Rinkaku started to braid itself into 6 bigger Rinkakus. "Now let's give you a check up!" The doctor dashed at Khazov only to be stopped by Rezzo. "Look closely. He is using your strategy against you, it's a trap." Rezzo pointed to the razor sharp wire at the entrance of the ally." Let's go. He will have to pursue and we can layout the traps."

——————————////————————————
Sorry for the first chapter. Schools getting busy.