𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙩

I wake up in Takais bed, remembering the events that took place last night. Turning look over at himI see he is sound asleep, I hum in satisfactory and groggily make my way to his bathroom to freshen up.

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

Coming out of the bathroom refreshed, I look at the bed to notice Takai's absence.Walking into the hallway to search for him I hear what sounds like arguing.
I peek down stairs and see just as I thought, Jayden and Takai arguing. I slowly make my way downstairs to see what they are arguing about.

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

"You're an idiot I just told you to watch where you are going stupid ass. Now look you spilt this dumb ass smoothie everywhere." Takai said In an irritated tone while rubbing his temples.

"My smoothie is wasted, If anyone is upset it should be me. Do you know how long the line was to get that ?." Jayden said crossing his arms in a child like manner.

"Why are you guys so damn loud, you know Rose is upstairs sleeping. If she wakes up because of all this noise down here, she's going to fuss at you idiots." I said trying to calm the two down.

"My smoothie spilt, I really wanted th-."Jayden starts but is soon cut off by Rose shuffling down the steps.

"Why the fuck are you imbeciles up, arguing over smoothies while I'm trying to get my damn rest." She says with a bitter expression on her face, and her hands on her hips.

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

Takai and I burst out in fits of laughter, while taking in Roses angry state. Of course Jayden just blushes a deep red and begins to feel flustered, due to his strong feelings for irritated girl standing on the stairs.

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

"Awe is my little Rosey upset." Takai says while walking to the kitchen. Teasing her, making her more infuriated.

"Leave her alone she needs her rest. I'm sorry Rose I didn't know I was being that loud." Jayden says going to take a seat on the couch, with a sincere tone.

"Anyways Rose, it's rest you'll live. Now what about this party I hear you're throwing. I say nonchalantly, sitting down as I plop down on the couch next to Jayden. Instantly regretting it due to him then looking over and smiling at me goofily.

"It's not a party, I don't want it that big. It'll simply just be the hang out. " Rose says making her way down the stairs to also come and sit down.

"Ok so who is all going be there then?" I ask with an raised eyebrow.

"Just like I said stupid, not that many people. Just people we are at least familiar with, like Julian his friend Abella, those kinds of people". She retorts shaking her head at me.

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

After I heard Julians' name I immediately zoned out, letting my thoughts run wild. If he'll be there I can flirt him up all night, then be able to sleep with because tuh.
I'm Rome valentine, who wouldn't sleep with me, I thought smirking at this plan.
I'm soon snapped out of my thoughts to Jayden poking my face.

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

"What you thinking about Romee." He says smiling as he pokes my cheek.

"Don't touch me and mind your business." I said in a serious tone hitting his hand away.

"Okay, I get it gosh." He says throwing his hands up in surrender, only to gain an eye roll from me.

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

I slip back into deep thought, my mind going back to Julian almost instantly. He's cute and we've talked from time to time, I just can't wait until tomorrow. My plan will work just right, I'm a genius.

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

Authors note/
♥*♡∞:。.。I- as you can see I didn't write the smut ajsjsj but, there will be smut in the book. Keep enjoying <33.。.。:∞♡*♥