The first time 1

Stiles had nothing. His dad had moved away, with all the supernatural attacks, Stiles had forced him to leave, his best friend Scott was always with his girlfriend and other than him he didn't have friends he could just hang out with. He had a short amount of money and had to pay to get through college. The only way her could was through stripping or having sex with people. I guess you could call him a prostitute, but it was because the club he worked at made him.

" Stiles, get out there! Remember what you rehearsed with Jackson," his boss yelled. Jackson was also a stripper, but he was a huge dick always bragging about his werewolf abilities.

They were both wearing police hats, and only a black tie and short spandex with a pair of black shoes. As they walked out they saw the crowd of people grinding on each other and getting drunk while music played. At the moment the song was Anaconda.

Stiles was glad once he was called over by a group of men, he could finally stop doing that embarrassing dance, that was until he found out who his 'costumer' was. " What are doing here Derek?" Stiles said to the alpha. " Oh Stiles, don't act like you don't know," he slurred, smirking. " Derek Hale, are you drunk?" Stiles accused. " Course not, werewolves can't get drunk, high on the other hand is a different story," he chuckles. Stiles rolls his eyes and scoffs. Derek got turned on by this and grabbed his ass, pulling him closer.

" Now, back to what you were gonna do in the first place," Derek says, licking his lips. " I'm not giving you a lap dance Derek," Stiles says, intimidated by the closeness. " Your gigantic hard says otherwise," he whispers in his ear, making shivers run down the younger boy's spine. Derek lowers his hand to palm the boy through his spandex. Stiles moans quietly and the alpha smirks. " Do you like that?" Derek smirks and pumps harder and faster. " If we want this to go any further I kinda have to tell my boss I'm leaving," Stiles half moans half gasps. Derek removes his hand and Stiles signs out, it was the end of his shift anyways. They run out to Derek's black camero, Stiles insisting on driving since Derek was high.

The older man was aching, he needed to be inside Stiles, lucky for him, the ride was short and they were at his loft within ten minutes. The two horny men got out of the car and ran towards the lift. They were all over each other, Stiles' legs were wrapped around Derek's waist, kissing, sucking on each other, never parting from each other. The lift doors opened and Derek started walking.

He threw Stiles onto the bed and started undressing him. He licked his bare stomach from his navel to his nipple, lightly sucking on it. Derek was fully clothed, Stiles on the other hand was completely naked, except for the hat which Derek thought was sexy, but Stiles wanted to change that. He tore off Derek's tight black shirt, followed by his black jeans and boxers.

" You never gave me that lap dance you know," Derek says and Stiles bites down on his lip. Derek pulls a small chair out from the table and sits down with his legs spread apart only a little. Stiles sits on Derek's lap, his hands gripped the back of the chair.

Stiles started moving his hips forward and back, causing their dicks to rub against each other. Derek moaned so Stiles moved faster. Then he started bouncing on him while kissing his neck, Derek was going mad. He pushed Stiles off and onto the bed again, flipping him onto his stomach and forcing him to his hands and knees. Derek licks his entrance, swirling his tounge around inside him twice before pulling away. He got a bottle of lube and put it on the nightstand by his bed. Stiles was laying on his back, watching how perfect Derek was when he moved.  putting one in then another. Stiles moaned when Derek curled his fingers. He added a third finger, pushing them deeper, " I need you in me," Stiles whined but there was still things Derek wanted to do." But there are so many dirty things I want to do first," Derek says. Without pulling out his fingers he dips his head down and takes in the head of Stiles' dick. " Oh fu-" Stiles begins but is cut of when Derek starts moving his fingers again and flicking his tounge while taking in more of him. " Uh oh Derek, oh my, fuck," Stiles moans. Derek takes out his fingers and removes his mouth. " Derek please just fuck me, fuck me hard and fast so I can't walk," Stiles pants. Before Derek knows it, Stiles is putting the lube on his fingers and started to finger himself. Derek thought it was a beautiful sight, he was going to fuck him now, he couldnt wait any longer.

He climbed on top of Stiles and plunged into him, hard. He kept going, fast and always hitting Stiles' sweet spot. " Der- Derek, ughhhhh, harder," Derek obeyed and his eyes were glowing red, his nails were growing into the younger boys shoulder. " Claws claws claws claws! Fuck Derek" the wolf had taken over and he was full animal. He went a lot harder, painfully hard. " Derek I'm- I'm going to," Stiles came. Derek still had a short way to go, now being in his wolf form. He thrust into Stiles six more times before he came.

He pulled out of the male stripper and lied next to him. He wasn't changing back which worried Stiles, Derek grabbed his wrist, his grip tightening. " Derek no, Derek pleased," Stiles was terrified. The animal growled, and climbed onto him. 'Oh no' is all that went through Stiles' head.

( Hope you liked it, I'll have a better cover for it soon but here's chapter one!)