Part 6

His face was very visible even though the lights were dim. And to be honest, it was hard not to pay attention to that perfectly messy brown hair of his, or hazel eyes.

He wasn't ripped, but I could tell he was very close to those results. "Come here." he whispered quickly.

My heart jumped again as I chuckled. "What?" I asked confused. Though I heard him clearly.

He wrapped his arms back around me, but tighter as he placed his head agains my chest. I began to feel tense, leaning slightly away. "What are you doing?" I asked as I hesitantly wrapped my arms around him. "Shh...just listen to the music, let it calm you instead of thinking so hard. Soon you'll be able to ease away from the nervousness." he whispered.

"Okay Mark..okay." I sighed as I tried to loosen myself. 'The Suburbs by Mr Little Jeans' began to come on.

I began breathing in and out as settle as he was while he was exhaling hot air against my chest.

I felt his eyelashes bat against my skin, and at certain moments would feel his lips move against my chest when he would adjust himself.

I felt completely relaxed, it worked. We'll...for the most part. I couldn't tell what Mark was doing. As we held each other, his hands began to move up my back softly and his fingers began to grip a hold of me. But I wasn't as shocked, I had been doing the same. I guess I had been so nervous.

And just now realizing that he was possibly attracted to me, and I was of him, though I tried to deny it so many times. And now, was it happening? Does he like me?

And then I felt it happening. Even though I tried my best to ignore it, closing my eyes or keeping still, he just kept going.

Little did I know his lips were purposely moving against my chest, and his hands were grabbing my back and holding me out of want.

My heart then slowly began to make its way up to beating uncontrollably. "Mark?.." I whispered shakily as my hand unconsciously eased up to the back of his head, sliding into his hair gently, in case I had to pull him back.

Marks settle breathing had turned into quiet moans as I felt his soft wet lips make trails of kisses down the center of my breasts.

I know this is stupid...but his kisses really made my heart skip a beat, making me pant out of nervousness.

I had to keep in mind that the weed and alcohol had takin a slight affect on him. I chuckled lightly as I gripped his shoulders gently, trying to stay calm.

"Um Mark?.." I asked a little louder than a whisper, while pushing him back slowly, trying to calm my breathing and slight shaking.

He began to chuckle softly before he lifted his head to view me, without removing his hands from holding me. 'Funeral by Band Of Horses' began playing.

"What?" he asked in a whisper like tone. I casually and slowly eased my arms around him slightly. "Well I think you noticed...but you're kinda invading my breast space." I spoke in broken whispers knowing he'll understand.

I sat up and began to pull up my bra, feeling a wet spot near my breasts where he had kissed.

I couldn't stop my heart from its fast beating, or the feeling of it dropping eternally as I pulled the covers in front of my chest slowly.

Mark sat up as well, hovering his head over my shoulder. I felt his body heat radiating off of him as he stared at me. I could only see him from the corner of my eye as I kept my view down.

"I honestly can't say sorry.." he said with a sigh. I raised my eyes slightly in confusion and furrowed my brows with a bit of frustration also. "I'm not drunk or high..I just....I don't know...I don't feel sorry. I mean..if an apology is what you want..I'll apologize as many times as you want me to..but I wouldn't mean it.." he says quietly.