The alpha girl (chap 1)

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!!!! Please!!!!! :) give me some suggestions to but it gets good I promise!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My father and I were standing on the border line of our territory facing the alpha of the hated pack around , the chancer pack. My father was the alpha of our pack, the Trent pack we were on the border of our territory which bordered the chancers and kholes pack all of the alphas were having a stare down the Khole pack were allied with ours. The alpha of the chancer pack had a knife to my mothers throat threatening to kill her.

"release her." my father said with authority in his voice.

" I don't think I will" the alpha of the chancer pack said also know as Dustin, he had an evil smirk on his face my mother was originally from that pack they treated woman like slaves which they basically were considered their my mother was due to marry him before she escaped. When she escaped she met my father who was her true mate they love each other. But now Dustin wanted his revenge.

Dustin spoke "you see I've come to get what's mine" my father growled at this I was only six and was cowering behind him.

"she does not belong to you" my father said

Dustin smirk grew as my father said this "she is before she escaped but now I think I'll just punish her." smirking and holding the knife closer to my mothers throat

The alpha of the khole pack, mark spoke then " we can sort this out please put down the knife. All of the warriors from all packs were here ready to fight

" I will not and once I'm done with her" he looked at me "ill kill what should have never existed" my father growled at this two then Dustin slit her throat everyone jumped me to my mother my father at Dustin I was pulled back and that's when I woke up screaming it wasn't a dream though it was a memory. Of that night 10 years ago.

I got up and washed my face in the sink in my bathroom. Ever since that night my father hasn't been the same he'd told me 'if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be alive' when something happens to a shifters mate they just want the same. He was only here because of his alpha duties and me. The pack my mother had once lived in was cruel to women and only treated them as possesions, they were ruthless when it came to anything, after that night war was declared on them for three years. All the while Dustin trying to get to me, he wanted me dead.

I looked at the clock coming out of my thoughts it was only six I decided I'd go downstairs and start cooking breakfast for I and my father he was very sick and could only take care of alpha duties around the town if it involved confrentatikn or meetings somewhere else he sent me. I was alot like my father strong a born leader but a male was to lead the packs so my father always told me when ever I found my mate he would take my fathers place as alpha and until then he would show me the ropes I case he needed my help lately he did. I was very strong physically and mentally I had Witt and could get out of some pretty sticky sittuations and i was a people person, very social. I was a good fighter and was incredibly fast in my wolf form. I got my looks in human form from my mother blonde hair with natural brown highlights and peircing blue eyes, my wolf color I got from my rather pitch black fur but I was a petite wolf like my human form but I was about 5'9 in human form, so skinny yet tall.

I was just finishing cooking when my father came down

"goodmorning sweetheart" my dad greeted me

" morning dad" I said and gave him his plate and sat at the table with mine

" I need you to run the perrimeter today with Chris and josh" my father said they were the beta and omega the second and third in command to the alpha

He continued " there's been some new wolf scents around and it needs to be checked out" he explained I nodded " I'll have to go to a meeting at the pack house" he said my father trusted me with alpha decisions which I took as a great responsibility " ok dad" I said while getting up I was meeting chris and Josh at the pack house " I'll see you later, bye" I said and walked out the door I headed to the pack house and found Chris and Josh sitting out side waiting on me.

"jen, Jen!" they both greeted me I grew up with them both

"hey guys, ready?" I asked

"oh already in alpha mode, guess you already know?" Chris said

"yep" was the only thing I replied.

"so Jenna where we gonna start?" josh asked getting in beta mode now

"let's start with the south border and work our way east 25 yards between us" I said they both nodded we all shifted into wolf form and headed to the south border only to catch another wolfs scent right away.....