The alpha girl chap.3

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!!!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jennas pov-

I woke up from a very goodnights sleep for once no bad dreams just a very good but confussing one..... About Tyson. I guess it's just because of the dance. In the dream we were by the lake that's split between our territories we were talking about what I don't remember, he looked gorgeous his black hair hanging in his eyes just a little his peircing green eyes starring into mine he was towering over me with his 6'4 height and tone tan body.... Then he kissed me about that the time our lips connected I woke up to my alarm clock never had I hated that thing more than now. I got up and started getting dressed I had school today our school was just the kids from our pack so it was relatively small most of the extracurricular stuff we would do with the khole pack but not regular school. I wore black skinny jeans with a gray see through stripped shirt with a purple tank underneath with my black converse with zebra stripes on the side straightened my hair and applied light make-up. My dad was already awake down stairs making cereal cookings not his fortay.

"hey dad" I said while grabbing a cereal bar and heading for the door.

"morning, today after school I need you to run the perimeter again with josh and Chris."

"ok bye dad" I said while running out the door.

Once I was at school I couldn't stop to talk I was already running late. In homeroom we were just listening to the teacher go on about boring stuff which I tuned out. I couldn't help but think when the heck did I start liking Tyson that way?!??!?!

I was pulled out of my thoughts by my friend Taylor throwing a note at my head it read 'heard you got asked by sexy to the dance you are luuuuuckyyyy but the slutty trio are. Gonna wanna kill you' I read it and wrote my reply 'lol yes I did leave it to you to already find out lol but what are they gonna do tell me off please I could break them in half :)' I said and threw it back to her she was the worst gossip queen by lunch the whole pack will know. But the slutty trio are brandi candice and amber. Bottom Line they hate me and my friends and we hate them wonderful relationship right? She threw the note Back to me 'HAHA true very true but still seriously!!! I repeat LUCKY' I laughed at this almost every girl lusted after him and most guys jealous unless they were mated but our age it was horrible because everyone knows he'll find his mate in less than a months time, the dance is next week and his birthday right after. I was pulled out of my thoughts by the bell ringing.

I left and met up with taylor, Kelsey, Aaron, Josh, Chris, Sarah and Emily at the lockers Chris and josh were snickering like they knew something everyone else didn't and kelsey was smiling like a hyena on laughing gas or something Aaron just looked around like he was sourronded by a bunch of idiots and it looked like it too.

"hey guys" I said acting oblivious to them

"hey!" they all said

Then Kelsey started " so Jenna have something to tell us" she hinted I rolled my eyes as Chris and Josh said "yeah have anything to share with us"

"hmmm no can't think of anything" I said turning to my locker knowing this would annoy them. Sarah Emily and Aaron all looked lost.

Kelsey sighed dramatically "ugh! Bull crap! She's goin to the dance with Tyson!" she said loud enough for the whole school to basically hear. I turned around to catch their reactions, Kelsey was beaming like it was her not me Sarah and Emily were shocked then it turned to happy then squeals of 'where did he ask you' 'how?' 'details!' aaron just looked a bit shocked but like he was happy he didn't miss alot. Chris and Josh sported smug smiles. "I'll explain at lunch, bye!" I said left before I could get their reply so I wouldn't be late the bell had already rang.