lazy Sunday

So dears
Top! Vlad
Bottom! Daniel

the first thing Vlad woke up to see was Daniel, he smiled slightly of how cute he looked sleeping in his arms.

(DANIEL REALLY DOES LOOK LIKE A BABY WHEN HE SLEEPS UWU) okk

"baby boy, it's time to wake up" he started kissing the little ones cheeks and nose, Daniel didn't want to get up. Vlad started tickling him, so the little one chuckled "stop it, god ok I'm waking up!" when he finally got up he looked dead inside ( like me) 
"I'll go and make breakfast babe, you should go and take a bath y'know" he winked making the the other blush. "God stop it, it's embarrassing!" He covered his face with the sheets. "Daniel, you're so cute when you blush; show me your face baby boy"
"nO! Not now, not ever! Babe just go please please please!" "Fine I'll go, but yo know I'll be back"

When the laziest waking up story has finished, they were at the kitchen. "Say 'ah'" exclaimed Vlad waiting for Daniel to open his mouth. "Why are you babying me around so much?" Pouted the little one. "Because you are my baby, now say 'ah'." The little one couldn't hesitate much; "if we cuddle and watch Netflix all day!". Vlad raised an brow, seeing how serious the other was he let out a sigh "fine, now time to eat baby". The other one smiled at victory and opened his mouth.

After a few hours, they were cuddling. Daniel was laying down at Vlad's lap while Vlad was playing with his little one's hair. "I hope we can be like this forever" said Daniel out of nowhere, which made Vlad get surprised. "We will stay like this forever baby" he simply kissed his forehead and started watch his baby while he giggled and closed his eyes.