Just A Regular Week Day ;))

Top! Daniel
Bottom! Vlad

Five to seven, just when Daniel
usually comes home from his tutoring. Vlad was just patiently waiting for his daddy to arrive home. Quite frankly, they we're very fond of each other.

clAnk. Vlad quickly scattered to the door, just like the smol puppy that he is. Daniel was back. 'Dani, you're back.' Vlad cried, hugging his elder. 'You're acting as if I haven't seen you in months, it's only been a few hours!' Daniel was tired, and Vlad noticed. 'Hey, come sit with me!' Vlad spoke in a soft manner, but just loud enough for Daniel to hear. 'I made dinner for you.' Daniel rose his eyebrows in disbelief, unsure if he was telling the truth. 'How did you know I'd be hungry?' Daniel was rather shocked; this treatment was very different from what he was treated like at his parents' house. Vlad led Daniel to their bed, showcasing many different types of harnesses and collars. 'What in the world-' 'uM THESE ARE FOR ME,' Vlad interrupted. 'P-Please use them on me, Dani ;3' Daniel was hesitant yet intrigued. 'What about the meal you told me you cooked?' 'I am the meal'

I thinm you can imagine what happens next ;)) I might just continue it at a different time. ;))))))))))