chapter 2

I wake up and that man that took me from my dad is standing next to my bed. I want to run but relize my body is to hurt. “Katerina please dont try to move…” i look at him how dose he know my name? Who is he? He sighs and looks down at me. “You dont rwmber me do you?” I sheack my head… “you where stollen from ur crib when you where a baby… I have looked for I fpr 18 years.” I must have a confused look on my face.

Juria pov

The look on her face told me she had no clue this hole time. That her dad was me and i spent my hole life surchimg for her. When she was born she became my world and instill remeber when i showed her to the team i was training and yamto smiled at her and asked if she was going to be a ninja like her mother and my self and now i see her under waight and no clue how much she is loved.

I smile at her and pull out a picture of her as a baby in my arms.  She took it and askes “is this me and you?” I node “your… your my daughter….” My voice chracked when i told her.

“Purvy senis!!!!!!!!” I groun i hear the number one nuncle head ninja.  He runs in with saukra right behind him. I grab him before he gets to close to my daughter. “Whats ypur problem puvy sage!”

“Naruto i told ypu let them be!” I see my dauhter Trumble. I sigh and tell them “this is my daughter she been missing for 18 years. She was with him… who knows what he did to her.” Saukra clams down and slowly walks over to her. “Hi my name is saukra… i am not going to hurt you. Whats  your name?”

Naruto pov

Thats his daughter she so thin and looks like she could be blown away. I hear her voice its like silck… “My name is Katerina…. Its nice to meet you.” she held her hand out to saukra. Surka smiles and i hear kasha walk him “hows ypur daughter doing juria?” “She awake but a little scard of everything, and confused due to whata happend to her.” He nodes “well katerina wpuld you like to go out to dinner?” Her eyes light up and nods we walk out and i ask kasashi “so then whis her mom if jurias her dad?” “Lady homage” I look shock “grams sunda?”he nodes.

Surka walks out with katerina behind her hanging on to her dad's arm like someone is going to hurt her if she lets go.