Part 14

Nanaji : her name is naina right?
Sameer ( surprisingly ) : hhhow did you know?
Nanaji :Because you were saying her name while you were asleep
Sameer start blushing.

Nanaji : so who is this girl?
Sameer : nnnaina is..just my ffriend
Nanaji(teasingly): just your friend or??
Sameer : nanu!!
Nanaji ( giggled): ok..now get up and take bath then come down the breakfast is ready ...we will spend the whole day together that's if you was not have any plans with your friend

Nanaji went out smiling and sameer goes to the washroom after some minutes he goes down.
At agarwal's house
Swapreeshna were sitting and watching TV. then taiji enter

Taiji : o bai bela! give me a cup of tea with cookies my head is hurting me ( look at swapreeshna) o bai!..This is what you know to do only watch television...if you'll stay in this situation..then what will you do after getting Married?
Rishmi : let it to the time
Mohini : bhabhi ji this is the generation of 2k so let them.
Taiji : no mohini this time I'm not with you...leaving the girls do whatever they want is like putting our dignity in the ground, you do not have to trust them, nobody knows what they can do
Mohini : I don't know about the others but I trust my daughter and I know she will not do anything wrong
Taiji : did you look just at her clothes
Then chachiji and chachaji went there
Chachaji : bhabhi ji We do not have to judge people through their clothes..but through their actions..and what is inside them.So the appearance does not matter to take a big judgment from him..and what is the problem if they watch television they are still young..so let them watch TV.
Chachiji: bhagwan jhut na bulaye bhabhi ji you said your head was hurting  you is it now good?
Taiji : what do you mean?
Chachiji : does I can say something wrong?
Taiji : the person separates to be seated alone to sit with you

she goes from there but suddenly comes back.

Chachiji : bhagwan jhut na bulaye bhabhi ji what happened now?
Taiji : aaaa..It is not good to let the tea cool down without drinking it, so I came to take it with me ( she took the tea and the cookies and left)
Everyone giggled
At the other side
Sameer and nanaji get ready cause they will have lunch out. Meanwhile nanaji was talking in phone, sameer took his phone and began to look smiling at Naina's photos taken by him on shefali's birthday without making anyone notice.
Suddenly nanaji come around him and look at his phone.

Nanaji : sameer do you know this girl?
Sameer : yes it's naina..(confusing) but why are you asking?
Nanaji : you know that I'm the trustee of pvkm school..and this girl her name is naina..naina agarwal was always the topper in the class and in the whole school..even she always won the best student trophy..her family are so proud and lucky to have an intelligent girl like her.(smiling)

Sameer felt proud of her.

Sameer (smiling) : of course they are...she is really a smart girl and so sweet person
Nanaji : hmm..by the way  she is very beautiful
Sameer : yes she is

They sat on the car and start talking.
At agarwal'shouse
Swapreeshna were getting ready to go out, suddenly the bell ring and rishmi opened the door

Rishmi : dad!!!
Swpree, chachiji: dad??

Everyone came out and get surprised to see rakesh there, Swapree goes and took blessing from him, then rishmi, naina and chachaji  hugged him.

Chachaji(happy): what a surprise..how did you come like this without letting anyone know?
Rakesh : I promised naina to comeand I was want to surprise you all that's why
Chachiji : bhagwan jhut na bulaye bhai sab do you want me to bring you something?
Rakesh : no I'm okay  (smiling)
Rakesh : are you going to somewhere? (To swapreeshna)
Preeti : yes..actually we was getting bored in home so we decided to go out for some time.
Rakesh : okay..umm I have some work to do so I'll drop you on my way.
swapreeshna : ok thank you (smiling)
Rakesh : wait a minute where is Arjun?
Arjun(with big smile) : I'm here   (he hugged rakesh)
Arjun : how are you papa?
Rakesh : I'm very good

After talking for a bit rakesh and the girls went to his car and he dropped them in a park.
Everyone had a great day: Sameer with nanaji. Mundit. Swapreeshna.
In night
At agarwal's house
All the members are having their dinner. suddenly a phone start ringing.

Preeti : I'll see

She goes to her room as the voice was from there and  found that naina's phone which is ringing. And the caller was sameer. She called naina to come.

Taiji : o bai..who'll call you in this time?

Naina looks at mohini and taiji who are staring at her by side-eye 😒 then she looks at chachaji and he nodded " go " and she left them.

Samaina (together) : hello  (they smiled)
Samaina (again): how are you? (Now they giggled)
Sameer : I'm good and you?
Naina : I'm also
Sameer : does I called in wrong time?
Naina : actually I was having dinner..but it's ok
Sameer : does anyone doubt or say something to you?
Naina : who did it was not their first time..anyway what is the reason of this sudden call? 
Sameer: I called to ask are you free tomorrow?
Naina : yes why?
Sameer(grinding) : good..aa can you go woth me tomorrow to watch a movie??