ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Blake is your bff she is the girl up above😂
Beep-beep-beep-beep
UGH I hate waking up early for sch- WAIT it's Saturday why am I getting up. I look at my alarm 7:30 am WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASS YOUR GOING TO BILLIE'S CONCERT AND WAKE UP BLAKE WHILE YOUR AT IT. OMG IM GOING TO BILLE'S CONCERT WITH BLAKE.wow that's a long ass alarm. Her concert is at 12 which is cool. I text Blake
Wifey😂❤️
Hubby❤️😂(you)-BITCH WAKE UP

Wifey😂❤️-WHAT OMG

Hubby❤️😂-BILLIES CONCERT

Wifey😂❤️-calm down its 5 hours I'm going back to sleep.

Hubby❤️😂-fine

I get off my phone a decide to watch The Office
3 hours later
DUDE I NEED A WHOLESOME RELATIONSHIP LIKE PAM AND JIM😩 (if you know what I'm talking abt ilysm) I look at the time, 10:30!!! OMG THE VENUE IS ALMOST 2 HOURS AWAY!! I call Blake to get her up cause I know her lazy ass is still sleeping.
FaceTime with Wifey😂❤️
Wifey😂❤️-WHAT DO YOU WANT

GET UP WERE LATE

OMG OMG ILL PICK YOU UP IN 30MIN

She hung up I put on some leggings, converse, my Party Favor shirt, my neon green blosh hoodie, and my black blosh beanie. I put on mascara I hate makeup but my eyelashes are really short. I put on socks and put on my yellow vans. I grab my phone, headphones, charger, wallet with my tickets inside of it, and I put it all in my bag. I grab my keys on the way out I lock the doors and right on time Blake was there. "Wassup bish." She said as I got in the car "noting much." I said. On the way there we jammed out to Billie.
When you arrived
We were 20 min late I was kinda mad we weren't going to get front row but at least I have a chance to go to her show. We checked in and walked I got very anxious with all the people so I had to hold Blake's hand. I was admiring the venue it was so beautiful.

Billie'a POV
I was have the greatest time ever on stage everyone here goes hard core. About 20 minutes later someone walked in. I rolled my eyes I hate when people are late. I looked at the person she was the most beautiful person I have every met. She was admiring the venue but then I realized she was holding hands with some one. Well there goes my chance with her.
Y/n POV
I was having so much fun I was jumping around and everything. I took of my sweatshirt because it got really hot. While I was jumping someone ran into me and they spilled their coke all over me. "Oh god I'm so sorry!" The woman said I looked up.IT WAS MAGGIE BILLIES MOM!!. "OMG your Maggie." I said excitedly. "Follow me!" She said "can I bring my friend I get bad anxiety alone places" I said pointing and Blake "Yeah of course!" I grabbed Blake and we started following her she took us into the green room I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPING! I thought to myself. She gave me a different t-shirt from a LV bag. "Thank you but you don't have to give me an extra t-shirt" I said. "No please take it this is my apology" Maggie said "thank you honestly" I said thankfully. She went pointed me to the bathroom and I went in there to change.
Billie POV
The show was over but I couldn't find the girl I saw at the beginning of the show she was really pretty. I walk into the my green room with Finn and there was this random girl in my room wait that the girl that was with the cutie from earlier that must be her girlfriend. "Umm...hi?" She said looking at me and Finneas "Hi! I'm Finneas but you can call me Finn!" He said. He only lets people he likes call him Finn OMG HE LIKES HER. "Hi I'm Bill-" I was about to say but the bathroom door swung open as a girl who nearly fell over opened it. It was the cute girl from earlier. "Jeez I nearly just died Blake did you see th- OH um hello!" She said giggling to her self and it was so CUTE! "Bil and Fin this is Y/N and Blake, I spilled coke on Y/N so I have her one of your shirts Bil is that okay?" My mom said. "Yeah yeah that's fine!" I said she looked really good in it. After a few minutes of awkward silence my mom said "well I'm going to go check on your dad since he still sick in the tour bus you guys stay her and talk or whatever." My mom said as she left. Great more silence. "So you guys wanna sit or something?" Finn said. We all sat and then we started to talk Finn was mostly talking to Blake and I was mostly talking Y/N. We started to play hot potato because were 5 years old at the heart. Me and Blake were out and it was only Finn and Y/N left. Y/N won she got up and started dancing she tripped and fell but I was fast enough to get up and catch her. Oh my god I just saw my life flashed before my eyes!" She said with her big Y/E/C eyes open wide. We all started to laugh.
Y/n POV
We were having the best time of our lives until I looked at the time 11:30 SHIT! "We gotta go! I'm sorry but thank you for this amazing time." I said trying to scramble all of my stuff. "Here wait!" Bil said I almost half way out the door. She gave me slip of paper "thank you" I said one last time before heading out the door.

A/n- hi 1,010 words