CHARACTERS

MAIN CHARACTER:

      Ella Cruz -Samantha Villamor
                 And
      Ranz Kyle  Viniel Ongsee

Samantha is A fangirl of a youtuber Ranz Kyle's blog, and Author of Ranz Kyles Story.

Ranz Kyle is A youtuber, making video's in his blog and a dancer. He is a part of the famous group the Chicser. And he didn't know that he has a fan girl like Sam that pushed everything about him.

Other Character :

   Lian Ventura - A friend of Ranz Kyle
   Jessica Suarez - Best friend of Samantha
   Marian Agustin- Manager of Company Publication Of Books
   Jescel De Guzman - Calligraphist And Manager of Arts Calligraphy Company
   Jenny Toralba - Ranz Kyle's Manager as a Youtuber
   Kevin Montero - Choreographer and an Artist of Calligraphy Company
   Ralphy Pelones - Best friend of Kevin Montero, and a Editor of Publication Company
   Jessa Signar - The Main Publisher of Arts of Calligraphy Company
  Niana Guerrero- Sister of Ranz , dancer and a Youtuber. Secret Friend of Jessica Suarez Best Friend of Samantha.

       A/N

This works of my mine is a Non Fiction , it may have a real story and events are true. Some of the events are part of the Imagination of the Author , Revised and Copying a story is not necessary. Do not Copy the Idea of a story without a proper permission of the Author.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!!!

    I wrote a story like this , because I'm also a Fan of Ranz Kyle Viniel Ongsee. I watch all of his video, challenges and dance videos. The purpose of making these story is to Promote Ranz Kyles Videos and Blog. I do have a good intention to make this story and I want to make a story about what's the life of being a Fan.
So hoping for a support and understanding, so that my story works. Enjoy Reading!!

First Chapter >>>>>